shape
carat
color
clarity

A little snag, but it’s FINALLY here!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s the best of both worlds! It looks beautiful on you @msop04. David Klass did a fantastic job.

mjea

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful! The best of both worlds :kiss2:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All's well that ends well...this is beyond beautiful!! :clap:

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Swoon!!! It came out great!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Wow! Wow! Wow!! That's absolutely amazing. What a clever idea and beautifully executed. It's a beauty.. enjoy!!! :appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new set. I was wondering is this your original Cvb ring? I am thinking about going back to a solitaire and I have two ACAs (.60 each) that I don’t wear so I may decide to do something very similar.
Also what is your ring size. Thank you!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Breathtaking!! It’s perfect and I love the flexibility!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new set. I was wondering is this your original Cvb ring? I am thinking about going back to a solitaire and I have two ACAs (.60 each) that I don’t wear so I may decide to do something very similar.
Also what is your ring size. Thank you!

Thank you! Yes, the final iteration is with my my CVB Jovyn. David had made a new set, and it just wasn't working, so he agreed to make a wrap to fit my Jovyn... I'm so glad, because I'll always love it! The prongs are a bit different, as they were a little mangled when I had my stone removed for the sale of my last center (not done by David - he saved them!). I love these prongs as well though.

My ring is a size 5 (per David), but measures EXACTLY 4.75 on my mandrel. My original Jovyn was ordered as a 4.75, but was closer to size 4.5 (Caysie's rings run a bit smaller than I'm used to). It was always a bit snug, so I decided to go up to 4.75. Once I received David's first YG set, it was just a bit smaller than 4.75, so I had him size up to 5 so I could have "my mandrel" size 4.75. Whew... hope you followed that!! It was strange because all the other rings I've had him make over the years were for 4.75 and they were right on the money with my mandrel, but I understand that they vary. The main thing is that it fits with "a little extra" for the summer months here in Alabama. ;))

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results