shape
carat
color
clarity

A little Christmas greenery.....

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I promised this post to DiamondSeeker over a week ago, but I've had tech difficulties getting these photos to post, so hopefully it works out ok this time.

I wanted a nice tsavorite for a while, and I finally found it in the form of earrings. These 5mm stones are incredibly glowy, and they are set into studs that came with these fabulous square earring jackets. I was super excited to find these because I knew I'd want some diamonds around the tsavorites, but I wasn't really jazzed about the notion of buying something so similar to the round jackets I already have (which are just too small for these stones).

The squares gave me a way to get something different, which I loved. I also love the way these sit on the ear because they minimize the appearance of my uneven piercings. I find myself wearing them A LOT!

IMG_PS0507.jpg

IMG_PS0496.jpg

IMG_PS0495.jpg

IMG_PS0625edit.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Few extra shots

IMG_PS0503.jpg

IMG_PS0505.jpg

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These are TO DIE FOR! So perfect for any time of year, but especially this season. They look like perfection on your ear!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love the color of the stones and the square earring jackets. Those jackets are different and certainly lend a different look to the studs. Wouldn't have thought about the squares but I really do like them!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are "wowzers"!!! We're they custom made in the square halo? I've never seen that setting before- or I'm cruising the wrong sites! Would you mind sharing where you found them? They look absolutely fantastic! great find and look stunning on your ears!

Colour. :love: Style. :love: Shape. :love:
:appl: :appl: :appl:

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! :appl: :appl:

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful!!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! Share with friend? :bigsmile:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
those are gorgeous!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gulp. I NEED to borrow those babies.... :love: :cheeky:

cheers--Sharon

gemdandy

Shiny_Rock
I'm green with envy! Those are so beautiful!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous earrings!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, Alj!!! :love: Those are a gorgeous color!!! And I adore the jackets! :appl: I want round ones like that! Who made them? For that matter, the tsavorites are very tempting, too! You hardly ever see those in studs.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really beautiful!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow- stunning!!

luckky

Shiny_Rock
SWEET CANDY!!!! :love: my goodness that is really beautiful and the jacket just pop the green color so well. Could you please share more who made that or how you find the design I really love it very much. Thank you!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! ::)

slg47

Ideal_Rock
umm...LOVE these! Love the detailing on the jacket baskets, love the round in square jacket, LOVE the color!!! thanks for posting pics!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! I love green gemstones! :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG, glowy isn't the word for those stones! They are incandescent! Wow! They are TDF!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Your earrings are beautiful!!! The color is stunning and I love the square halo with the round stones :love: Would you mind sharing where you purchased those lovely stones?

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I looooooooove your earrings! Yummy!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Love love love!!! I'm a huge fan of mixing shapes (aka the round tsa and square jackets)- great combo! :love: where did you get them from?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love those Alj, you have an amazing collection :appl: :love:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love them, Alj! They're beautiful.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they are just gorgeous!! They look amazing on you too!! Enjoy!!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
These are so, so beautiful and the lobe coverage.... yum!!! :love:

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the kind sentiments, ladies.

The stones came from a fantastic vendor I've been working with, PrimaGems. He has some GORGEOUS stones, and the tsavorites he carries are just swoonable. Most of his business is done outside the web (though he's working on the architecture for one now). He had a more pairs of the 5mm; I've attached a pic from this weekend of some of what I saw for those. If anyone's on the hunt, let me know how to get his info to you.

The jackets came from Klim's on W. 47th in NYC. I think they had more of these in, but if not, Rosa (one of the owners) can get them in. These were a new item. If you say you're looking for square jackets like the ones she recommended for the woman with the tsavorites, she'll know exactly which ones you mean.

ETA: These tsavs are all the same color (like those on the right); there's just a reflection on the glass of the case.

IMG_2478.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alj, I LOVE them. They look fabulous on you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results