shape
carat
color
clarity

A little Christmas greenery.....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you for all that information Aljdewey. Gorgeous stones you are showing us!

You have really hit a chord with a lot of us! Enjoy those earrings and know that we are all a tiny bit jealous... :mrgreen:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi, you would be AMAZED at how inexpensive these stones were - no need to be jealous. One of the PSers I'm friendly with on FB was telling me she priced a single tsavorite (equal in weight to one of the stones in this pair), and her quote for the one stone was more than double what I paid for this pair. Crazy!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Enerci, i wanted to come back once I double-checked on these tsavs - I truly thought I had the price wrong, it was so low.

On the 5mm stones, their retail is normally $300/ct, but they allowed a discount code that brought them to just $150/ct. I think total weight on this pair for me was 1.97 cts, as reference.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
aljdewey said:
Thanks for all the kind sentiments, ladies.

The stones came from a fantastic vendor I've been working with, PrimaGems. He has some GORGEOUS stones, and the tsavorites he carries are just swoonable. Most of his business is done outside the web (though he's working on the architecture for one now). He had a more pairs of the 5mm; I've attached a pic from this weekend of some of what I saw for those. If anyone's on the hunt, let me know how to get his info to you.

The jackets came from Klim's on W. 47th in NYC. I think they had more of these in, but if not, Rosa (one of the owners) can get them in. These were a new item. If you say you're looking for square jackets like the ones she recommended for the woman with the tsavorites, she'll know exactly which ones you mean.

ETA: These tsavs are all the same color (like those on the right); there's just a reflection on the glass of the case.

I am interested in purchasing a pair of stones, would you mind sharing his contact info? Thanks!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Stargurl, I got them from PrimaGems out of Jersey City. Their website isn't up and running, but I usually just call them at 917-687-5096.

The 50% discount code was 45711. I hope there are some left - good luck!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous gorgeous! I love the setting too -- would never have thought of putting them in a square halo but it works beautifully. I'm as green as the tsavs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results