shape
carat
color
clarity

A Fun Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 5:05:59 PM
Author: Still_Waiting

Date: 3/10/2009 2:24:23 PM

10. What is your dream wedding dress?
Melissa Sweet Fern - I tried it on on the weekend
9.gif
and now we''re on the prowl to not have to pay $6000 for it! Wheeeee!!!!!
Not sure if you''d be interested in a preowned dress, but check this out. I did a quick search for Melissa Sweet. ''Fern'' didn''t come up, but there were a few dresses posted without style names or with numbers instead. I regularly stock this site, even though I don''t quite have a ring on my finger yet!
2.gif

Oops, this is supposed to be directed to sammyj
Thanks Still_Waiting! I''ve been checking preownedweddingdresses and encorebridal religiously since Sunday! Well, I lie...I''ve been checking for awhile now! Keep your eye out for Fern for me, ladies!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
1. What did you last eat?
blueberry pie

2. What's your favorite TV show?

gossip girl

3. How did you and your SO meet?

school

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose?

wedding

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours?

the sound of others chewing

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl?

girly girl

7. Who do you think your MOH will be?

his sister

8. How old are you?

24 this week

9. Where is your next travel destination?

hmmm I think I'm getting a surprise trip so not sure

[/quote]

prob something Vera Wang

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I had some tuna poke from work (like tuna tartar only alittle spicier with sriracha and some avacado), and a giant cup of hot chocolate.
2. What''s your favorite TV show?
I don''t really have 1, but if I could only watch one tv series for the rest of my life I''d choose Firefly
Via myspace, and a mutual friend
4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose?
a home, a wedding would be great, but I think a home would be a more realistic option
I work in the service industry (I''m a bartender) and It is my job to get drinks and refills and make sure everything is ok, but I can''t stand it when people don''t say please or thank you.
a mixture of both actually. I love some jeans and tee shirts, but I also love to dress up wear makeup and be a woman.
I don''t know. I have like NO girlfriends, only guy friends. Yes I have guys that would LOVE to be my MOH, but I don''t think my parents or future inlaws would appreciate that.
8. How old are you?
I want to go to London so badly, but I doubt that will happen anytime soon
Anything vintage inspired, or any Kenneth Pool dress.... I especially love this one.

KPgown111.jpg

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
OH YAY! I love quizzes!

My boyfriend and I made chicken fajitas for dinner :) Mmm. Yummy!

I really don''t watch tv... like, at all...

In first year of university, I lived in res and he moved down the hall from me during reading week. I was the only one on the floor who stayed during the week and so, I was the first person he met at res and the rest is history <3

Definitely a house. A wedding is only one day - it is the marriage I am more looking forward to. But, a house would be great!

Irrational? None of my pet peeves are irrational! Uhm.. People who complain but do NOTHING about it! Honestly.. Boo hoo.

I went through my phases.. and made a full circle.. from a little princess as a young girl, to tom boy, to rocker.. to thug.. to now a full out girly girl.

Probably my sisters.

8. How old are you?
21! 22 in July.. so far, the youngest to reply :razz:

Good question.. I really want to go on vacation with my boyfriend once we''re engaged.. maybe Cuba? Or Disneyland!

All I know is it will be white and a halter :)

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
This is great idea!!
21.gif

Cheese burger and salad!

Ace of cake on food network! I wish I can have a wedding cake from Charm City Cakes....

At a party through a mutual Friend

Definitely house, I''m a practical bean counter

Guys shaking their legs no stop! I just don''t get it!

Definitely girly girl...but less so when I''m active on the course or at the gym.

My best friend from elementary school...mutual agreement since we were 12 yrs old!

8. How old are you?

I''m going to beautiful Greece in a few months!!
36.gif

One that looks like Maryjane''s from Spiderman movie... Soft ball gown with off the shoulder + sweet heart neckline
30.gif

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
oooooooo!
36.gif
i love these!

1. What did you last eat? plain pho (vietnamese rice noodles in beef broth)

2. What''s your favorite TV show? it''s a toss up between law & order: svu and the original CSI

3. How did you and your SO meet? at church.

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? a house! hands down. looks like SO''s parents want to give us around this much money when we get married, so we''ll see!!!

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? irrational? i think all my pet peeves are 100% rational!!

31.gif

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? tom boy

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? i wouldn''t have a MOH. i have three girls that i love dearly and equally...they''d ALL be my maids of honor. hehe.

8. How old are you? 25. (i totally just typed 24 and had to think about it. haha. silly me!)

9. Where is your next travel destination? the horizon....meaning....none on the horizon...

10. What is your dream wedding dress? something lacy...not poofy...trumpet style perhaps...something like this

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Not a LIW but bored so can I play?
3.gif

- Porridge with sultanas, apricots, banana and honey

2. What's your favorite TV show?

- Ummm Scrubs is good but there are a few
2.gif

- In a club

- Wedding, I have a house and it is has a small mortgage however money for the wedding would be SWEET

- When people re-hash dramas and don't let things die. I also can't stand the word "man" when refering to ones SO it just grates on my nerves

- Both depending on the situation

- My niece

8. How old are you?

- Internationally most likely Hong Kong and Japan sometime later this year, locally prolly Melbourne

- POB Natalie

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
YAY! looks like fun!

- Blueberry Frosted Mini-Wheats-- my new favorite!

- American Idol!!! My Obsession!!!!!

- Through a friend

- House

- Nike running shorts paired with leggings, a t-shirt, a north face jacket/sweater/vest with sperry shoes! UGH!! its so HIDEOUS!

- I like to think i''m a little of both. if i''m in my comfort zone, tom boy.. but i do love dressing up for special occasions

- not sure yet

8. How old are you?

- San Antonio, TX for spring break with BF''s family

- lightweight, lacy dress, not sure about neck line, looong train but can be pinned up for the reception... i''ll be ready to dance all night!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
1. What did you last eat? dark chicken meat
14.gif
but a yummy chicken cashuew/asaprgus recipe

2. What''s your favorite TV show? oh i have so many! but i love house, supernatural, ghost hunters, chuck, heroes, bones, travel channel, mash ... the list goes on!

3. How did you and your SO meet? through work!

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? a house for sure.

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? snoring. its not like E can help it. but i have get up early in the morning (read, 245am!!) and if he snores, it keeps me up

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? I used to be a tom boy, then i went into girly girl mode. now, i just hang for which ever group i am in

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? most likely my best friend

8. How old are you? 26

9. Where is your next travel destination? BVI!!! in june. i love it there.

10. What is your dream wedding dress? I have no idea. i really have been holding off looking until the proposal happens. although i love winkself dress!!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Oh FUN!

1. What did you last eat? Umm - some Kashi Cheddar crackers and a small can of tomato juicce.

2. What''s your favorite TV show? 30 Rock, My name is Earl, and Intervention

3. How did you and your SO meet? At the bar next to work! My old roommate recognized him as someone who works in our office - so I went over and said HI because he is totally my type, tall, dark and gorgeous! We kissed in the parking lot that night and here we are almost 9 years later.

6.gif
)

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? The wedding ring actually - we already have the house and the wedding will more than likely be a smallish destination wedding (VEGAS!).

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? The noise the ice maker deispenser in the refridgerator makes. It literally drives me insane anytime anyone uses it!

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? Girly girl. I''m an 80''s chick so I love makeup and big hair. The concept of a flat iron totally baffles me. I can''t help myself!

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? Hmm - good question. Probably one of my close friends as opposed to my sister whom I never see.

8. How old are you? 40. Yikes. How did that happen??

9. Where is your next travel destination? I''m goigng to the Banamas on 3/21 for a LONG girls weekend - can''t wait!

10. What is your dream wedding dress? I''m not 100% sure yet Something very elegant, age appropirate, probably not poofy - but I still want the veil. I love the strapless look but I''m not sure how that would look on my body type so maybe a halter style. Possibly 1940''s elegance. A lot depends on how good the diet goes beforehand.

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/10/2009 4:33:58 PM
Author: Iowa Lizzy

Date: 3/10/2009 1:59:34 PM
Author:IrishEyes08
To distract myself from my LIWness, I thought it might be fun to do a silly Q&A. So here goes!

1. What did you last eat? chicken noodle soup (I have the flu! bleh)

2. What''s your favorite TV show? probably Dancing with the Stars. Sex and the City for reruns

3. How did you and your SO meet? he was my boss (whoops!)

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? house fo sho

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? when people can''t spell ''definitely''

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? girly girl

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? my best friend for over 20 years. Not one of my sisters (which by the way, is going to REALLY piss off my mother
20.gif

8. How old are you? I turn 27 in 3 days! (Friday the 13th!!!)

9. Where is your next travel destination? I leave next Wednesday for Egypt with my folks and SO. I''m super excited!

10. What is your dream wedding dress? something lacy and sparkly maybe a-line or mermaid style. I too dig Jim Jhelm''s styles
OMG I AM SOOOO jealous! Details on Egypt please!
Wow you lucky girl!!!!!!

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 11:11:30 AM
Author: Pushin40
Date: 3/10/2009 4:33:58 PM

Author: Iowa Lizzy

9. Where is your next travel destination? I leave next Wednesday for Egypt with my folks and SO. I'm super excited!

OMG I AM SOOOO jealous! Details on Egypt please!

Wow you lucky girl!!!!!!

My parents are going as part of an alumni association from the university they went to (SO actually went there too). They told SO and I that they were going and we said, "um, is there anyway we could get in on that?" They told us we were welcome to join as long as we paid our own way. So we booked it. We're going to do all the pyramid stuff but there's also a 4 day cruise on the Nile. All his co-workers keep telling him he should propose on this trip, but it's highly doubtful. I DID convince him that since we've got a 24 hour layover in NYC that we should stop by a few PS vendors in the diamond district. Whoo hoo!

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
My parents are going as part of an alumni association from the university they went to (SO actually went there too). They told SO and I that they were going and we said, ''um, is there anyway we could get in on that?'' They told us we were welcome to join as long as we paid our own way. So we booked it. We''re going to do all the pyramid stuff but there''s also a 4 day cruise on the Nile. All his co-workers keep telling him he should propose on this trip, but it''s highly doubtful. I DID convince him that since we''ve got a 24 hour layover in NYC that we should stop by a few PS vendors in the diamond district. Whoo hoo!

I Would LOVE to see pictuers when you get back! Have a blast!

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the distraction! :)

1. What did you last eat? Chocolate rice cake

2. What''s your favorite TV show? House

3. How did you and your SO meet? In college. He was a friend of a friend of my roommate.

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? Definitely, definitely a house!

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? People who always show up late

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? Girly in some ways, not so much in others. I like to dress up and look pretty, but I also love watching the Red Sox while drinking a beer

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? Definitely my sister

8. How old are you? 27

9. Where is your next travel destination? Connecticut
2.gif

10. What is your dream wedding dress? My current favorite is Alfred Angelo Sapphire Collection style #755

adak

Rough_Rock
I could use a good distraction right now!
1.gif

Cucumber slices.

Most any reality show. Right now, though, it''s Jockeys!

MySpace.

A house, definitely!

Not washing your hands after using the bathroom. Gross!

I''m pretty girly, I guess.

I don''t plan on having one.

8. How old are you?

Twenty-five.

Houston.

This one with this one as a close second.

Cosmo_Gal

Shiny_Rock

1. What did you last eat? Pizza

2. What''s your favorite TV show? Grey''s Anatomy

3. How did you and your SO meet? Through friends

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? a house, I''d rather have a place to live than an expensive wedding dress

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? Not putting the frozen food on the conveyer belt first at the the grocery store, as well as not sorting the food.

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? A little of both, depends on the situation. By nature a very girlie girl, but my job requires to be tom boyish.

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? I''m not really sure, I have only a few good girlfriends

8. How old are you? 24

9. Where is your next travel destination? Maybe Florida again, but I''d love to go back to France or Italy

10. What is your dream wedding dress? Grace by Amy Michelson or anything Amsale

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
1. What did you last eat? In N Out

2. What''s your favorite TV show? Friends, Sex and the City

3. How did you and your SO meet? at church in jr. high

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? house!

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? when people ''joke'' with you as if you''re best buds - when, in fact, they''re just being rude

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? tomboy

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? i''m not really sure that i''ll have one

8. How old are you? 28

9. Where is your next travel destination? don''t think i''ll be travelling for a while
8.gif

10. What is your dream wedding dress? Amsale

sba771

Brilliant_Rock
Not a LIW but this is fun

1. What did you last eat? red berry special K

2. What''s your favorite TV show? law and order! and Buffy

3. How did you and your SO meet? Jdate

4. If you could have $20,000 towards a only wedding or a house, which would you choose? This is actually what his parents offered us, we opted to put it towards the weddingf or 2 reasons. 1- I don''t want anyone else to have a ''stake'' in our house, it needs to be just ours 2- i did not want my mother to eat the cost of the wedding by herself

5. What is an irrational pet peeve of yours? people using there/their/they''re incorrectly

6. Are you a tom boy or a girly girl? neither- just a girl

7. Who do you think your MOH will be? not having one, can''t decide

8. How old are you? 23

9. Where is your next travel destination? well the US, home to visit family, but then Rome

10. What is yoru dream wedding dress? this: http://www.bridalwave.tv/MoniqueLhuillier22Aug.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results