shape
carat
color
clarity

a fingerful of whitby''s diamond bands - photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
people seem to be getting into stackers, so i thought i''d throw up just a couple of photos of some of mine. i''m sorry these photos are so rubbish; it''s overcast and raining here (AGAIN!!), i was using a point and click and one hand - NOT easy! so anyway, having said all that...

from the top; 1) 12 x 6 pt, platinum, antique (1910), 2) 18 kt yellow gold, .25ct square cut stones, 3) 2..03 ct, full round, asscher eternity - Facets, 4) Tiffany legacy platinum band, 5) 18kt rose gold, 26 x 5 pt stones - very nice stones - custom made in LA, 6) 2.68ct (20 x 13.5 pt stones) Facets eternity, 7) Benchmark 18kt white gold, .24ct 16 x 1.5 pts.

sadly, as always it seems fo rme, the light does not do these rings justice - but they really do look stunning together...

and here they are!

Copy of IMG_0573.JPG

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so i went to costco, trying to get better light. the light was better...but i couldn''t focus worth a damn!

stackers1a.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so many people say they have the best light in their bathrooms, so.... here they are in the bathroom! they''re one big fuzz-ball, but you can definitely see the twinkle! :)

s_Copy of IMG_0609.jpg

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Holy moly, those are fab!

I am so envious
21.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! That''s a beautiful photograpy with the upside down daffodile. Your collection is just stunning!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow beautiful collection
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thats a whole lot of diamond stackers! You definitly must provide us with more finger shots!
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Whitby they are just beautiful and a great combination altogether, I love stacking rings that is a lovely collection
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That''s a real collection - looks like you''ve got some real beauties there!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
A nice collection indeed!!!!!!!!!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Those are fabulous Whitby!
My fav. is the 2nd from the bottom.
Now..can you stack and wear them ALL on your finger?
31.gif

That would be alot of sparkle!!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks littlemissbliss, mochi, diamondrnglover, tyty333, Monnyhay, MissGotRocks, joflier and beau13 :)

to be honest, i dont know that these really are stackers as such, tho i suppose you could stack anything if you really wanted to. the narrowest one is a shade over 2mm and the widest is the 2.68ct band, which is 3.5mm wide. but it sure is a lot of fun to stick them all one one finger, even if only to take some snaps!

and lol beau13! my fingers aren''t long enough to wear more than about 2 together - tho it would indeed be SERIOUS sparkle; there''s more than 7 ctw in that lot!

and beau, i''m still lovin'' your gorgeous rings! i love the plain band you''ve chosen to wear; so smart not to try to out-bling that massive bling-baby you''ve got sitting above it!!

thanks again, ladies; all your rings are so gorgeous, it''s nice to play too :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection!

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
I
emlove.gif
your collection!!! I''d be happy to have a fraction of those beauties.

I especially love the ones with delicate milgraining.

Classic!
30.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
You have some amazing bling lady! Funny that you took photos in Costco. Did anyone ask what you were doing?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy ring cake!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely
30.gif

MishB

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, yeah, you win best diamond band collection!

20.gif
25.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!
Perhaps stackers are a no-brainer... doesn't matter what size you choose, you just can't go wrong!! They look so great together too!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re beautiful! I love stacking rings!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! Awesome collection!! And your photos are great!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2009 10:24:50 PM
Author: whitby_2773
thanks littlemissbliss, mochi, diamondrnglover, tyty333, Monnyhay, MissGotRocks, joflier and beau13 :)

to be honest, i dont know that these really are stackers as such, tho i suppose you could stack anything if you really wanted to. the narrowest one is a shade over 2mm and the widest is the 2.68ct band, which is 3.5mm wide. but it sure is a lot of fun to stick them all one one finger, even if only to take some snaps!

and lol beau13! my fingers aren''t long enough to wear more than about 2 together - tho it would indeed be SERIOUS sparkle; there''s more than 7 ctw in that lot!

and beau, i''m still lovin'' your gorgeous rings! i love the plain band you''ve chosen to wear; so smart not to try to out-bling that massive bling-baby you''ve got sitting above it!!

thanks again, ladies; all your rings are so gorgeous, it''s nice to play too :)
Thanks Whitby..I''m lovin it too! Nobody has noticed the band anyway..until I point it out!
28.gif

I had a few diamond bands (stackers) one with diamond and sapphires too..I loved wearing them when my ring was a solitaire style. Yours are great...enjoy them all! (just not at the same time! )

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''m green with envy!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stackers, whitby! I think you need to add a little color in there, though
31.gif
hehe. Pink? Blue?

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks marcyc, platinumrock, akmiss, LaurenThePartier, Diamond*Dana, MishB, LaraOnline, bee, chiquitapet, Tuckins1 and icekid :D

it''s so much better showing you ladies my rings than showing my husband! (laughingggg!) putting up photos of rings on pricescope is like cooking for people who love to eat. :) akmiss, the people in costco would do a double take as they walked past me, that''s for sure! as with all ring photos, these dont really do my collection justice; those bands represent over 7 ctw of bling - 6 of it in 3 rings alone. tim (husband) was prowling around behind me getting increasingly worried that someone was going to ''follow me out to the car park'' - to the extent that in the end i gave up. when i said "ok, i''m done" he said "good! have you got your rings somewhere safe??" and i said "sure! they''re in the pocket of my jeans..." for some reason he didn''t seem all that reassured!

and akmiss - i''ve heard about people like you - enablers!! and all i can say is - YAY! :D i do indeed have ruby and sapphire ones - 2 of each, in fact, but i had to draw the line somewhere. my ruby ones are big rings that really couldnt be used as stackers (tho i have worn them with my larger eternity band i suppose, so maybe that does count!). the sapphire ones would do better, i think. maybe that''s another photo shoot coming up! (''pink'' you say? cant say that i have any pink,,,:D )

enjoy your weekend ladies!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif
hello stackers!
yowza!
30.gif
31.gif
30.gif

LindaLo

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings!! The daffodil shot is very creative and springy!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings Whitby!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW Whitby...YOU are quite the enabler!!!
11.gif
AWESOME COLLECTION!!!
30.gif

Lori

MrsChil

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous bands! I can''t wait to have one of my own! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results