shape
carat
color
clarity

A diamond for every life situation

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock
So I‘m the “I feel naked without a diamond“ type of person. But I‘m also the outdoor, active type of person. And big bling doesn’t really go well with that. Also in plenty other situations in my life I’d feel uncomfortable wearing certain bling. But as I said, I do need a diamond attached to me. So here is my new hiking ring. Some of you might remember the little dirty thing that turned out being a beauty after I cleaned it. Sunny, as a sunny day in the mountains. Excuse my hands. They are indeed hiking-hands. Show me your “a diamond for every life situation” bling!
6269541A-BF64-4645-B039-34ACB487DEE9.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my small EC, around 0.47ct, that I bought and set into a platinum band that I wear as my everyday RHR, as the larger 1.19ct EC below is a bit too OTT for everyday wear.

DK :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I no longer have this ring at the moment, but am getting it remade with a larger diamond. I absolutely love it. It's virtually impossible to break.

And this is my 1.05 G SI1 AVR. Petite and delightful and not too flashy, while still being a beautiful, beautiful diamond.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results