shape
carat
color
clarity

A Deco Platinum Pendant by CVB and the Neverending Story

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a small .80 ct. mrb family diamond that was recut a few years ago, and last year I determined I would set it in a special pendant to give it a little more heirloom status, so I sent to to Caysie to design a setting for me. I showed her several pendants that I liked, but none were exactly what I wanted. I loved the original design she drew so much, that I eventually decided to change to an antique style diamond as it would be more appropriate for the setting! First I bought an AVR second hand that was about the same size. But then Caysie found an H VVS OEC that was almost 1 ct and faced up .3mm larger, so I decided to upgrade to that larger diamond to really make the pendant perfect! So my family stone is still in it's simple bezel setting awaiting a final destination! :lol:

These are all Caysie's pictures as I haven't had the chance to take any yet (and it may be a few months because we are wedding planning for our youngest!). The chain is a platinum DBTY from Whiteflash that I already had. The pendant is solid platinum from top to bottom with beautiful engraving (look familiar @yennyfire ?). It certainly qualifies as a true heirloom and one of my very favorite pieces of jewelry! I am very thankful to have another beautiful piece from Caysie!

CVB Pendant 2.JPG

CVB pendant 1.JPG

CVB pendant 3.jpg

CVB pendant 4.jpg

CVB pendant 5.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! DS its gorgeous! can't wait to see what it looks like on you!:love::love::love::love:

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's lovely. I really like the cross feel it has and the lovely engraving.:appl:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! May we see a neck shot?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty DS!! :love: I second a neck shot, & the engraving looks great!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@diamondseeker2006 you have exquisite taste. I always look forward to your next beauty and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s gorgeous! You have a wonderful family of jewels.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant DS!, :love: Congrats!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly just beautiful!!! Caysie always does such amazing work.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pendant, what a lovely piece of jewelry to pass on to loved ones :love:.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! The detail is so exquisite & the design is perfect!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a small .80 ct. mrb family diamond that was recut a few years ago, and last year I determined I would set it in a special pendant to give it a little more heirloom status, so I sent to to Caysie to design a setting for me. I showed her several pendants that I liked, but none were exactly what I wanted. I loved the original design she drew so much, that I eventually decided to change to an antique style diamond as it would be more appropriate for the setting! First I bought an AVR second hand that was about the same size. But then Caysie found an H VVS OEC that was almost 1 ct and faced up .3mm larger, so I decided to upgrade to that larger diamond to really make the pendant perfect! So my family stone is still in it's simple bezel setting awaiting a final destination! :lol:

These are all Caysie's pictures as I haven't had the chance to take any yet (and it may be a few months because we are wedding planning for our youngest!). The chain is a platinum DBTY from Whiteflash that I already had. The pendant is solid platinum from top to bottom with beautiful engraving (look familiar @yennyfire ?). It certainly qualifies as a true heirloom and one of my very favorite pieces of jewelry! I am very thankful to have another beautiful piece from Caysie!

CVB Pendant 2.JPG

CVB pendant 1.JPG

CVB pendant 3.jpg

CVB pendant 4.jpg

CVB pendant 5.jpg

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous.:kiss2: Another Caysielicious piece! Wear in health and blingy happiness dear @diamondseeker2006 :appl:and cannot wait for neck pics.:love:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is spectacular. Beautiful! It is most certainly heirloom quality! Love it! Your DDs are very fortunate. Enjoy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW @DS it turned out so beautifully as we knew it would! Can’t wait to see neck shots.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
A beautiful pendant! I especially love how intricate the engraving is; such a lovely design to it. I look forward to seeing pics of it on you as I know it will be a gorgeous showing!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely DS! The detail work is just beautiful. A bit hard to gauge size with these close up pics - can't wait for neck shots!! It looks gorgeous though!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It is stunning DS!! Please, please, post at least one neck shot!! What are the overall dimensions of the piece?

I am :lol: that you still have your family stone, which was what you were looking to set in the first place!

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful details! Enjoy it, it's fantastic!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s stunning. Love the details and beautiful milgrain. :appl:

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
:kiss2:That is absolutely amazing. Talk about a piece that makes your heart sing!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful piece!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, @diamondseeker2006! Gorgeous attention to detail and definitely another heirloom piece by Caysie! For my own information, can you pls tell me how long this took from start to finish? I want to get a handle on what to expect.

Q

Queenie60

Gorgeous pendant. Congratulations. Can't wait to see it on you.

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
It’s absolutely breathtaking! Wear it in good health! Definitely a JOTW!!

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s absolutely magnificent! I love the details! Would love to see neck shots. I can’t tell the dimension of the pendant. Is it similar size to the VCA magic Alhambra onyx you had for a short time?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning!!!! Congrats!

What ended up happening to the AVR???

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results