shape
carat
color
clarity

A Deco Platinum Pendant by CVB and the Neverending Story

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this thread! The pendant is divine!!! I can't wait to see it on its new chain with the bigger stones! It's going to be memorable, and blinding.

You created a beautiful thing.... :appl:

Thanks so much, Sandy! I am increasing the chain to 1.5mm and the little diamonds to 3mm. I just felt like the pendant was heavy and needed a more substantial chain. I just figured I'd try the chain I already had, but I decided it was too delicate. Will post when it's done, but I doubt anyone would ever notice the difference but me! :lol:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
You're welcome! I would notice a new chain with bigger stones if I were around you, but I tend to notice anything glittery, it's like fish lure to me.... :lol-2:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that's gorgeous, the design would make a really beautiful ring as well!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am just seeing this thread, DS~oh my gosh, I love this pendant!! What a gorgeous piece! I love everything about it and it looks gorgeous on you!!! Congratulations!!!

I would wear that every single day with my grubbiest outfit. It's too beautiful to wait for an occasion.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much, Sandy! I am increasing the chain to 1.5mm and the little diamonds to 3mm. I just felt like the pendant was heavy and needed a more substantial chain. I just figured I'd try the chain I already had, but I decided it was too delicate. Will post when it's done, but I doubt anyone would ever notice the difference but me! :lol:
@diamondseeker2006 What are the stats on the current DBTY? number of stones, size and chain length? I am looking for one and real life pictures are much better to determine what I want. :)

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!! This is my dream pendant!!!! It looks fantastic on you and I think it is simply incredible. Wow!!!!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect! Love the stone and the pendant. :clap:

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, DS! The engraving is perfect. Really amazing craftsmanship.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for your sweet comments! I really do love it and look forward to getting it back with the new chain! I decided to just use the platinum diamond bezels I already have.

@diamondseeker2006 What are the stats on the current DBTY? number of stones, size and chain length? I am looking for one and real life pictures are much better to determine what I want. :)

That one has a chain that must be closer to 1mm, maybe 1.2? It had 9 stones originally, but one had to be removed so that there would be 4 on each side of the pendant. They are around 7 pointers, which is the standard size on their in-stock DBTY pieces, I think. I am increasing to a 1.5mm chain due to the weight of the pendant.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results