shape
carat
color
clarity

"A Cut Above" in I colour

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

solange

Brilliant_Rock
Just wondering if you decided to get this or if you found somethng else. H&A stones are hard to find in this size and you are probably paying a premium for this because of the rarity. This perfect symmetry is important to some but they have to waste a lot of rough to get this perfection in a large stone.
I am sure it is gorgeous but you could probably get a higher color or larger stone if you wanted to forgo the H&A.
I paid less for my 4.!0 I ideal cut from Whiteflash and it looks great to me. It is a perfectly eye clean SI2.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for your input. I will keep you posted. If anyone sees something promising, please let me know.

Susi,
Your ring is beautiful.

Nittanyfan,
Congrats!

solange

Brilliant_Rock
You might try calling Whiteflash to discuss the stone you had in mind and see if they have anything else that might suit you. They get new inventory lists very often and frequently stones become available that never make it to the virtual inventory list because they get sold.
Lesley at Whiteflash found my stone for me. I discussed with her what I was looking for and it took a while but she found the perfect stone fo9r me at a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results