carat
color
clarity

#TBT A custom halo from concept to creation

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 7:56:42 PM
Author: Scorpioanne
I think yours is the prettiest halo ring I have seen. I like that it is substantial. Beautiful!
Awww, you are too kind Scropioanne
4.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 7:46:37 PM
Author: MakingTheGrade
It''s a beautiful ring! Congrats on having something so personalized!
Thanks!! It was really important for us to have a personalized setting. I plan on keeping it forever!! Upgrades will have to be a separate purchase with no trade in, LOL!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/1/2010 7:47:46 PM
Author: vespergirl
Wow, that is GORGEOUS - one of my favorite halos I''ve ever seen - congrats!!!
I totally agree - I''m a solitaire girl until I die but that is one GORGEOUS halo design
36.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 1:04:19 PM
Author: Londongirl1

Wow, that is GORGEOUS - one of my favorite halos I''ve ever seen - congrats!!!

I totally agree - I''m a solitaire girl until I die but that is one GORGEOUS halo design
36.gif

You guys make me so happy! Really does pay off after months of PS research. Everyone is so helpful, it''s an amazing community.

It''s a sunny day today, I''ll try to take some outdoor photos to catch some fire!!!
30.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring! Many congrats
36.gif

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 1:08:10 PM
Author: iheartbora

Date: 1/2/2010 1:04:19 PM
Author: Londongirl1

Wow, that is GORGEOUS - one of my favorite halos I've ever seen - congrats!!!

I totally agree - I'm a solitaire girl until I die but that is one GORGEOUS halo design
36.gif

You guys make me so happy! Really does pay off after months of PS research. Everyone is so helpful, it's an amazing community.

It's a sunny day today, I'll try to take some outdoor photos to catch some fire!!!
30.gif
Yes, I demand to see more pics
9.gif
. There are 2 things that I particularly love about the design of your ring 1) the halo doesn't overwhelm the center stone and 2) the side profle is simply divine

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s just lovely, and it looks beautiful on your hand
30.gif

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful and looks absolutely perfect on your hand!!!!! Congratulations!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Love that ring! The profile is to die for!

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
oh my god! it is gorgeous! i love the basket (is that what its called??) lol

congratulations! i may just have to take some of these pics, i am strongly considering buying a stone then going to a custom jeweller and seieng CAD after CAD til i''m happy too... because I just can''t find one peice that i love... I love them alll!

mani5ha

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Oh yes, and more pics!

I have to agree this is one of the nicest halos i''ve seen!

One more thing - i love the colour of your nail varnish! Hehe!

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Fire shots are hard to get! Here are my attempts!
9.gif

iheartbora11.JPG

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe I missed this thread! Congratulations on your engagement and your beautiful ring!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
One of the most beautiful halos I''ve seen! Absolutely breathtaking. I love the basket and profile.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/2/2010 12:59:57 PM
Author: iheartbora

Date: 1/1/2010 11:24:42 PM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
I love it, especially the undergallery.

The gallery is one of my favourite too! Credits go to Gypsy, we got our inspiration from her beautiful halo ring!
I thought so! It looks great.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! Congrats.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! And let me just say your hands and nails are perfect as well!!
36.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It''s gorgeous, congratulations to you both!
21.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Iheartbora, is it alright that i''m soooo jealous???
18.gif

Congrats! The ring is a stunner
36.gif

puravida

Shiny_Rock
Did your fiance ever write a review for Martin and USA Certed? We live in the area so I''d be curious to get some feedback about your experience. We are considering both WF and BGD for a solitaire stone but have not completely written off local suppliers. Please do share the review....

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s just a PERFECT halo. The band swoops into the halo and is very fluid. The halo sits a bit below the center stone and takes nothing away from the center stone.

Congrats and TFS!!
9.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 4:45:49 PM
Author: puravida
Did your fiance ever write a review for Martin and USA Certed? We live in the area so I'd be curious to get some feedback about your experience. We are considering both WF and BGD for a solitaire stone but have not completely written off local suppliers. Please do share the review....

LOL, you know what, he never got around to it!!! But I can share our experience to help you out.

After reading up on all the vendors on PS, we figured it doesn't hurt to consider Martin because we are also in the GTA! SO emailed him and then followed up with a call (since we read sometimes he gets lost in his emails because he gets so many of them). Martin was very patient the whole time, gave us a list of diamonds that satisfied our requirements, and offered his expert advice along the way. He was never pushy and his turnaround time was very reasonable. He helped SO nail down to 3-5 stones and he got stats for all of them. His price was very competitive (I think he has a price guarantee as well), we couldn't find similar stones that matched the price (even with the 13% tax), so it wasn't a hard decision for SO to go with Martin. He took care of all the logistics, opened the fedex box in front of us, examined the stone with us, and took a few pictures of the stone for us with his machine. He also offered a free appraisal of our ring for insurance purposes. In summary, our overall experience with Martin was very pleasant, we will recommend Martin to our family and friends without any hesitation.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any specific questions
1.gif

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/26/2010 4:05:50 PM
Author: chiquitapet
Absolutely stunning!! And let me just say your hands and nails are perfect as well!!
36.gif

Let''s just say I''m obsessed with my nails and I now have another reason to keep it up!
31.gif

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love that profile!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results