shape
carat
color
clarity

A aqua asscher up for grabs...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Those are just beautiful! I wish I had seen that aqua before the hubby bought all of my Christmas presents!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, YUM!
18.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Well someone bought it! Hopefully one of us
1.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Check out the amethysts he has up as well. It''s some new "yin yang" cut - very cool.

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
I have one on the way not that one but a 7mm aqua ascher. That one in the pic was going to be mine but he ended up having to cut it a little smaller than I wanted. I can''t wait to get mine. It should be here tomorrow. I will be sure to take lots of pics. I am so in love with all the aqua aschers I have seen lately. I have always loved aquas and I think the ascher cut is perfect for them.

I have to say Gary at Finewater gems is just the nicest guy. He emails me back almost instantly and is just such a pleasure to buy from. He even said he included a pink tourmaline as a gift.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 7:42:10 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Check out the amethysts he has up as well. It's some new 'yin yang' cut - very cool.
That new cut is AWESOME!!! VERY cool!! It's amazing to me what different cuts can do with light dispersion!!

Jess, that is VERY sweet of him!!
36.gif
Makes one more likely to buy from him because you know he's not JUST in it for money. And please take pics of BOTH for us!! :) Congrats!! :)

-Rachel

buggysmama

Rough_Rock
Oh WOW! Those amethysts are awesome. After seeing the fabulous work referenced here by some of these custom gem cutters, I am NEVER AGAIN going to buy a ring in a traditional store (i.e., mall, dept store). I was clueless until I came here.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2008 9:01:41 PM
Author: jess1981

I have one on the way not that one but a 7mm aqua ascher. That one in the pic was going to be mine but he ended up having to cut it a little smaller than I wanted. I can''t wait to get mine. It should be here tomorrow. I will be sure to take lots of pics. I am so in love with all the aqua aschers I have seen lately. I have always loved aquas and I think the ascher cut is perfect for them.

I have to say Gary at Finewater gems is just the nicest guy. He emails me back almost instantly and is just such a pleasure to buy from. He even said he included a pink tourmaline as a gift.
Very true.
emsmile.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2008 9:57:52 PM

Very true.
emsmile.gif

He is such a gentleman!!

TL, didn''t you also order something from him??

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats that it''s gone. I''d jump on one of those in a flash. It looks awesome.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/18/2008 10:52:24 PM
Author: mochi

Date: 12/18/2008 9:57:52 PM

Very true.
emsmile.gif

He is such a gentleman!!

TL, didn''t you also order something from him??
I ordered a mint Afghan tourmaline from him. I returned it, not because it wasn''t beautiful, but it wasn''t exactly the color I was looking for. I had a very specific color in mind. He was very courteous and accomodating with the return. He also does answer emails at lightening speed.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Goodness, sorry TL... I remember now.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Ooh - Jess, can''t wait to see pics of your new colored goodies. I think I''m banned for now from new gemstones, but maybe in the New Year
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results