shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW It Seems Another Bug Has Joined the Gang

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg

Love! Dragonflyummy!!!!:kiss2:
Sparkly indeed and pinkalicious.:love:

So pretty and whimsical!:kiss2:

Love those graduated pinks!

Reminds me of Mike Robinson's pink diamond masterpieces....

I love this! This must look amazing as a necklace ~ I can imagine it just floating. Enjoy!!

:love:Definitely my favorite of your flying friends!

I’ll go fly fishing in ponds near you any time @Catmom - I have no objections whatsoever to bugs like yours swarming me :love:

Can I request a family shot of the crittery? :kiss2:

:love: How pretty!

Love! Dragonflyummy!!!!:kiss2:
Sparkly indeed and pinkalicious.:love:

LOL pinkalicious indeed!

So pretty and whimsical!:kiss2:

It is, isn't it. Thank you!

Love those graduated pinks!

Me too. I have a butterfly from the same designer in graduated blues.

Reminds me of Mike Robinson's pink diamond masterpieces....

It does kinda, doesn't it. Wish it was graduated pink diamonds, lol.

I love this! This must look amazing as a necklace ~ I can imagine it just floating. Enjoy!!

Thanks. I'll have to take a shot of it as a pendant.

I’ll go fly fishing in ponds near you any time @Catmom - I have no objections whatsoever to bugs like yours swarming me :love:

Can I request a family shot of the crittery? :kiss2:

LOL yssie! The only bugs I like. I'm away from home for the next couple days but as soon as I get back I'll take a bug family shot.

:love: How pretty!

Thank you!

Love it! And I second the request for a photo of the insect collection. I love them all!

And who knew that dragonflies knew to attach themselves to certain people! :mrgreen:

Love it! And I second the request for a photo of the insect collection. I love them all!

And who knew that dragonflies knew to attach themselves to certain people! :mrgreen:

LOL, they do seem to follow me around. I'll get a bug group when I get back.

I love your insects! Weird sentence to type normally, but on this forum it makes perfect sense... And what a great one this is, too: not only is it really pretty, but I love the versatility of brooches that can also be pendants. I look forward to the family shot!

It is beautiful!
I am sure that will be loved and worn often! It is just gorgeous!

Oooh I love it! Such a fun piece to wear! I get nervous that I’ll pin it and forget it about it then into the wash it goes:cry2:.

I love your insects! Weird sentence to type normally, but on this forum it makes perfect sense... And what a great one this is, too: not only is it really pretty, but I love the versatility of brooches that can also be pendants. I look forward to the family shot!

LOL, only on PS! Thank you. I love that as well. I have several that I can do that with.

Oooh I love it! Such a fun piece to wear! I get nervous that I’ll pin it and forget it about it then into the wash it goes:cry2:.

LOL, a different jeweler [I bought a vintage Christmas pin as well] and I were talking about a vintage bakelight Christmas brooch she had that was her favorite. It was Christmas Carolers and she wore it all the time. One day into the wash it went and all the painted faces and clothes came off. She still has it and intends someday to repaint it. I can say that I have never left one of mine on a garment that went into the wash. Knock on wood!

LOL, a different jeweler [I bought a vintage Christmas pin as well] and I were talking about a vintage bakelight Christmas brooch she had that was her favorite. It was Christmas Carolers and she wore it all the time. One day into the wash it went and all the painted faces and clothes came off. She still has it and intends someday to repaint it. I can say that I have never left one of mine on a garment that went into the wash. Knock on wood!

For sure! You have such exquisite taste I just love it!:kiss2:

I have had my work badge go into the wash... I should just wear a lanyard instead but I don’t seem to learn my lesson.

Love those dragonflies with those sapphires! I adore your avatar... I have missed much, are those yellow diamonds? Or yellow sapphires?

It's so vibrant and a joyful pink. It reminds me of some of the brooches in the Madeleine Albright collection.

As my husband says...so, another bug has followed you home huh. LOL, Indeed. And it's another dragonfly...sigh....I must be in a rut. But it's a nice rut! It's a graduated pink sapphire and diamond bug in 18kt white gold. A pin of course but it can also be worn as a pendant which will probably never happen lol. My defense, he's very sparkly!

IMG_4542[1].jpg

IMG_4545[1].jpg
IMG_4550[1].jpg
IMG_4553[1].jpg
He’s so pretty!! Love him! :love:

Just beautiful!

Beautiful, blingy bug Catmom!

That's too pretty to be called a bug! A winged creature perhaps. Beautiful!

OMG...those wings! What gorgeous color!! :love:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP