shape
carat
color
clarity

- 93%

Another super important issue.....grading.
A large percentage of Lab Grown Diamonds on the market are graded by IGI.
They are much softer than GIA on average. So we'd need to take that 93%back E/VS1 IGI graded diamond, and fairly grade it- likely G SI1...now, all of a sudden it's only 85% back.
Although it sounds like an 8% difference, 93 back, to 85 back is approximately a 50% difference in price!

@oncrutchesrightnow as an A$$ man, I adore your new avatar:)

They are much softer than GIA on average. So we'd need to take that 93%back E/VS1 IGI graded diamond, and fairly grade it- likely G SI1...now, all of a sudden it's only 85% back.
Although it sounds like an 8% difference, 93 back, to 85 back is approximately a 50% difference in price!

Consistantly 1-2 grades in color and 1/2 a grade in clarity David - be reasonable.

Am confused… does my avatar look like a butt?!

Consistantly 1-2 grades in color and 1/2 a grade in clarity David - be reasonable.

2 grades from E is G. I said SI1 - you’re right, that was probably too harsh but even still…..it doesn’t change my point about why 93 back ain’t 93 back
I’m going to rush to my email for the nun joke!

It looks like the bottom ( butt) of a cushion diamond.
sorry for the bad joke……

I was legit worried that the facets or the play of light or something looked like some kind of anatomy. So i started squinting my eyes trying to imagine what you were seeing and now I changed my avatar. Don’t ask.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP