shape
carat
color
clarity

.93 OEC in a CVB casablanca halo

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! spectacular, you must be thrilled, LOVE your hand shots and love the stone.. lucky you!!!

:love: :love:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Love this.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all the new pics, thank you soxfan. Really beautiful ring diamond and setting. Kudos to CVB for a beautiful setting. :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more close up :love:

img_2842__1_.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Oh for heaven's sake that is a very pretty ring. The proportions in the setting are perfect and really show off the beautiful stone. It really is a great OEC.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone looks amazing! And, of course, beautiful CVB setting...cant go wrong there!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
moneymeister|1460296813|4017584 said:
Oh for heaven's sake that is a very pretty ring. The proportions in the setting are perfect and really show off the beautiful stone. It really is a great OEC.

I know- it's such a pretty stone! I think it was Gypsy who recommended this one. I love all the helpful people over here at PS. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics!!! Gorgeous diamond and amazing setting, perfection on your hand! :appl: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woohoo! It's already on your finger :appl:
What a stunning ring!! It looks amazing on you. Gorgeous pics :love: :love:

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous....and the video shows it off beautifully. I love the profile/elevation view as you moved your hand. Wow!
Enjoy it, it really suits you and looks great.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is vintage chic and so unique! :appl: :appl: :appl:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ermagherd! that's a gorgeous ring - the facet pattern is amazing and the sparkly pastels are TDF!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
soxfan|1460221717|4017313 said:
It's HERE! I have to say that Erica and Caysie were a JOY to work with. Caysie even called me to belay my concern about the possibility of the setting overwhelming the stone. She was very confident and said that she would make it so that the stone would be the star. And it really is. It's a perfect size. I love her work and I am already working with her on my next project....

The setting IRL is SO delicate and dainty! The macro pictures make it look so big, so I was surprised when I saw it. The macro pics also make it look like the stone doesn't come close to the sides of the inner bezel, but IRL it looks like they are touching, making the stone look a teensy bit bigger! I love it. I'm thrilled. :love: My finger size is 4.5 and The entire ring is about 9-10 mm across.

I suck at photographing diamonds, so I apologize for the pics:( I am also in the process of moving my chickens outside today, so my hands are yucky and dry. I'll take better pics tomorrow. BUT...here is what I have for now:

That is a gorgeous ring! :love: It looks right at home on your hand, and perfect for everyday wear. The Casablanca setting is so gorgeous. Your photos are making me consider a reset now.. :lol:

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh! This is gorgeous!!! I have the casablanca (YG version) in my saved folder if I were to ever do something different. I just love it and it looks quite delicate on your had for such a substantial piece!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is stunning soxfan!! :bigsmile: It is absolutely perfect & looks gorgeous on your hand! :love: :love: :appl:

mns12

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful stone and I have always loved that setting! It looks gorgeous on your hand. Congrats!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWESOME stone.. AWESOME setting!!!
Perfection all around. CVB does such beautiful work.. :appl: :appl:
Enjoy!!!!!

tweeter8177

Brilliant_Rock
Your new ring is so beautiful!!! :love: Your new setting is perfect for providing finger coverage AND showing off the center stone! I am adding this to my list of "wants"! :D Enjoy that beauty!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ericad|1460429477|4018159 said:
It looks beautiful on you! Caysie and I are so thrilled you love it - thank you!!!

Thank YOU! Can't wait to work on my pear! :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This absolutely gorgeous in every way! I love the Casablanca Halo and it frames your beautiful OEC perfectly. Plus it's perfect on your hand, congratulations on this amazing ring!! :appl:

Eauphelia

Rough_Rock
Seriously stunning! I am such a fan of Caysie's work

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results