shape
carat
color
clarity

80 point pear tsavorite

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! That last shot nearly blinded me! :lol: Very nice TL! Red and green is also a favorite color combo of mine. :naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Zesfullybling!

MAC-W|1305635711|2923816 said:
TL|1305469018|2922292 said:
Thank you MAC-W. BTW, that tsavorite and bixbite ring sounds lovely. Can you tell us more about it, the stone sizes, and design. Want pictures when you get it!!

Hi TL,
Your new pictures are fabulous, and make me want my ring finished asap. I'm still finalising the design and waxes but hope to have it finished in the next month or so. The tsavorite is a 0.98ct pear and the bixbite is a 0.25ct pear but very insense colour and more than holds its own against the Tsavorite. TBH if the bixbite was any bigger I dont think it would work so well. Will definately post pictures once its finished.

I hope my ring turns out as well as yours has, but I know my pictures wont be as good as yours.

M

Mac,
That sounds like a wonderful ring, and very unique too. How many people have bixbite rings, let alone with a tsavorite???!! Is it going to be a bypass? Looking forward to photos. Thanks for the kind words on my ring.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
brandy_z28|1305640529|2923852 said:
Wow! That last shot nearly blinded me! :lol: Very nice TL! Red and green is also a favorite color combo of mine. :naughty:

Thanks Brandy, I didn't see your post until now because I think we both posted at the same time.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful colour on the tsavorite; I, too, will not kick a trade preferred medium dark green out of bed but my bias lies with a medium toned slightly bluish green grossular garnet. The bluer the better. :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results