shape
carat
color
clarity

8 super thin 1mm stacking bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
So, I have been lusting after Coati's super thin rose gold band, like so many others
3.gif
, and decided to get these for fun!

ETA they are 14k each... 2 are white, 2 are yellow, 2 are green, and 2 are rose gold.

handshot01.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

handshot02.JPG

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock

tableshot01.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool!! They look great on you!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
last one...

pinkyshot01.JPG

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
hi501.gif

36.gif
36.gif

I love them!! They're perfect! And you have lovely hands 777
1.gif

Stacky
30.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks DD!

And thanks Coati, but to be very honest, I''m not looooooving them... I think I still really love your look of the different sized bands stacked together much better. These are cute but don''t quite speak to me as much, yanno.
28.gif
Also I bought them for my right hand and they are a bit snug so they have to go back no matter what. I''m still deciding whether I should exchange them or just return them entirely...

and thanks for the hand compliment, they look so pasty white in these pics, lol, and I could definitely use a mani!!
25.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 1:39:48 PM
Author: 777_LDY
Thanks DD!

And thanks Coati, but to be very honest, I'm not looooooving them... I think I still really love your look of the different sized bands stacked together much better. These are cute but don't quite speak to me as much, yanno.
28.gif
Also I bought them for my right hand and they are a bit snug so they have to go back no matter what. I'm still deciding whether I should exchange them or just return them entirely...

and thanks for the hand compliment, they look so pasty white in these pics, lol, and I could definitely use a mani!!
25.gif

hmmm

I do love the look of one with all different sorts of bands. Variety! Maybe you'd be happier with just one or two?

I think they're really sweet, but if you don't want to wear them altogether, I'd look for just one or a couple. Or, do you think you could use them in other ways? Mixing on other fingers etc? options!
1.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 1:47:35 PM
Author: coatimundi

Date: 2/29/2008 1:39:48 PM
Thanks DD!

And thanks Coati, but to be very honest, I''m not looooooving them... I think I still really love your look of the different sized bands stacked together much better. These are cute but don''t quite speak to me as much, yanno.
28.gif
Also I bought them for my right hand and they are a bit snug so they have to go back no matter what. I''m still deciding whether I should exchange them or just return them entirely...

25.gif

hmmm

I do love the look of one with all different sorts of bands. Variety! Maybe you''d be happier with just one or two?

I think they''re really sweet, but if you don''t want to wear them altogether, I''d look for just one or a couple.
I do like them altogether but I also would like variety... decisions, decisions! Right now I think I may just return them and keep looking. If worse comes to worst and I miss ''em, I can always just reorder!
3.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love these bands! I''ve been looking for a thin WG spacer to put between my rings. Did I miss where you got them from?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

These are great! Luv ''em!

cheers--Sharon

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 2:18:06 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Wow! I love these bands! I've been looking for a thin WG spacer to put between my rings. Did I miss where you got them from?
Hey Amber, here is the link to where I got them. I must say they are very reasonably priced! eta... they are a bit more textured then they show in the pic on the site. They look almost faceted, but it makes them super shiny!

http://melissajoymanning.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MJM&Product_Code=MR

Thanks Sharon!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, pretty rings and pretty hands. Double whammy!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/29/2008 2:41:58 PM

Date: 2/29/2008 2:18:06 PM
Author: AmberWaves
Wow! I love these bands! I''ve been looking for a thin WG spacer to put between my rings. Did I miss where you got them from?
Hey Amber, here is the link to where I got them. I must say they are very reasonably priced! eta... they are a bit more textured then they show in the pic on the site. They look almost faceted, but it makes them super shiny!

http://melissajoymanning.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=MJM&Product_Code=MR

Thanks Sharon!
HI:

Great website! I think I need some Pink gold hoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 3:06:58 PM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Great website! I think I need some Pink gold hoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon
Hehe! I''m loving those star hoops too, they are sooo cute!

Thanks pixley!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Awesome!! Exactly what I needed! Thanks so much!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe!! Glad to have helped!!!

Don't forget to post pics too!
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are purdy rings and your hands are purdy too!

DD

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Aw, thanks Dreamer! I seriously can''t believe I''m getting hand compliments here!!! It''s the dead of winter and they haven''t seen sunlight for ages!
14.gif
3.gif
But it sure has made my day!
2.gif

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
You have gorgeous hands!! Rings are very pretty too.

Sundance has some unique skinny stackables. www.sundancecatalog.com

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
I just realized that Melissa Joy Manning is one of the Sundance jewelry artists.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
they look awesome! how thin are they? not the top part (which is 1mm, i know) but the height of the ring. are they paper thin or have some weight to it?

777 have you tried stacking them with your ering?

can you post some more pics with different stacking combos?

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I love ''em - they look great on you because you have such long fingers (I''m very jealous)! Did you try wearing 4-6 instead of all 8? I think the overall look is fantastic - very exotic.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/29/2008 6:56:46 PM
Author: Ausable
I just realized that Melissa Joy Manning is one of the Sundance jewelry artists.
Heehee! Yes and I believe they are the same rings. Coati had posted the link to Sundance in another thread awhile back and I kept going back to it. When I decided to check out info of the designer is when I found them on her site and they were a bit less expensive too!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Milly, I''ve already packed them away so can''t take more pics but they are pretty thin. I''d say just under 1mm, but I wasn''t afraid of crushing them or anything like that, they did seem pretty sturdy especially when worn together. I didn''t stack them with my ring because I don''t have my ering to stack it with, lol!
39.gif
9.gif
2.gif
It still has to be reset!

Thanks for the hand compliment Elmorton!! I didn''t try wearing just a few, I actually really liked all of them together. It also gave it more of a rainbow effect which was very pretty!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
that''s right! doih! i was just reading your other thread!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
I like them, and I think they look great on your hand! Have you decided if you are going to exchange them for the right size or get something different?

sera

Ideal_Rock
I really like them and think they look great. For variety you could always stack a few of them with other stacking rings and still have the option of the current look... both would be fantastic.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hee,hee Milly!
2.gif

Thanks posh and sera! I really like them too but I''m still on the fence... I think that they are going to go back right now. I''m going to keep looking for a bit, but ultimately I think what Coati said is probably true, I really would be much happier with just one or two different bands for the look that I want.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results