shape
carat
color
clarity

8 stone diamond band from IDJ arrived today!

Howls_Castle_Mom

Rough_Rock
Beautiful finger coverage. I have a 1/2 eternity from IDJ that are 5 pts each. The spinning does bother me so I wish I had done a full eternity band.

Sometimes the stones / prongs bother me when it rubs against my fingers.

How do you rate yours as far as comfort? Does it sit low? When you squeeze your fingers , does it bother you?

I would say the band is pretty comfortable. I regret getting it .25 bigger than my actual ring size. I swell often, and thought it would be ok, but no, it was just unnecessary wiggle room for spinning.
The stones and prongs don't bother me though, feels a lot like any other ring and I actually can't feel the prongs at all.

In terms of appearance, I definitely prefer a full eternity band for the all around coverage. I have the tendency to slam my hand against things harder than I should, and I'm quite clumsy. So I felt it might be safer for me to do 8 stones. I think if I were to re-do this, I would go 9 stones and with a smaller ring size.

Howls_Castle_Mom

Rough_Rock
Wow, now this is a perfect band! This is going to be what I use for inspiration photos, it is truly perfect!
I'm not sure if I missed it, but can you provide some specs on your e-ring too? what is the center diamond carat weight?

CONGRATS! SO PRETTY!

Thank you!!
Unfortunately my MIL doesn't remember the specs! I only know that the metal is platinum. At some point, I did ask at a random big box store (Shane's in Georgia), and also an independent fine jewelry store. The responses I got were between 2.5 and 3.0 carats for the center stone. To me, it doesn't look like it reaches 3 carats, and it's probably closer to 2.75.

idealw2boys

Shiny_Rock
I would say the band is pretty comfortable. I regret getting it .25 bigger than my actual ring size. I swell often, and thought it would be ok, but no, it was just unnecessary wiggle room for spinning.
The stones and prongs don't bother me though, feels a lot like any other ring and I actually can't feel the prongs at all.

In terms of appearance, I definitely prefer a full eternity band for the all around coverage. I have the tendency to slam my hand against things harder than I should, and I'm quite clumsy. So I felt it might be safer for me to do 8 stones. I think if I were to re-do this, I would go 9 stones and with a smaller ring size.

So 9 stones and a smaller ring size, so the coverage will be like almost 3/4?

My band is kind of square and flat if that makes sense instead of a round or contoured profile along a round eternity half band.
I’ll have to take pics of it by itself, I have pics with other rings but not alone.

I think for an eternity band, I would want 10 or 15 pt stones. For my taste, the 5 pts are too small .

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
elegant and beautiful, enjoy!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Perfect! Love the way it looks on you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results