color
clarity

.75 mm. 14kt rose gold spacer is here

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found the page by googling it..

bunnysparkle

Rough_Rock
Thanks for sharing! I just bought the platinum version today. I have been searching for something like this forever.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
great idea and it looks great!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Amy, is the shop owner named Joelle in Montreal Canada?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
chicam|1332030623|3151072 said:

Yes- do you know her?

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
it's perfect!!!

chicam

Shiny_Rock
No Logan, I don't. In trying to find her page, I googled June designs as Amy suggested, and that name was associated with it, so wanted to make sure it's same person.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I just ordered a palladium one today, I am so thankful you shared your pics and the vendor name. I have a 1.5mm spacer and it looks horrible with my set because it is too big, I think this one will be perfect!

nyring

Rough_Rock
That is the right vendor, you can find her shop on etsy.com

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
chicam said:
yes

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I wondered what all the fuss was about, and now I know! It's perfect! Terrific choice!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I took a few more pics today. My camera couldn't focus on my hand, for some reason- I think it was capturing my kids in the background, though I think the rose gold stands out better when the photo is blurry. The one thing that I'm a little worried about is that the size feels pretty tight- much tighter than my other rings...

Set.jpg

Blurry.jpg

Blurry2.jpg

Abby12

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered the same bAnd today. :)

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
Logan Sapphire|1332113039|3151664 said:
I took a few more pics today. My camera couldn't focus on my hand, for some reason- I think it was capturing my kids in the background, though I think the rose gold stands out better when the photo is blurry. The one thing that I'm a little worried about is that the size feels pretty tight- much tighter than my other rings...

I agree. I just ordered the .75mm and 1mm bands and they definitely feel tighter than my other rings of the same size. I would suggest to others ordering to go at least 1/4 size up from what you think you need.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is such a delicate little thing! I love RG for spacers - I think it fades into the skin better than any other metal colour, and with such a delicate profile it must be completely invisible IRL between your other rings!

Interesting that it fits tighter than your other rings though LS - do you think that's because of the shape, or is it sized wrong?

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Not to be a spoil sport but I got my palladium one from her and after just a week it is already bent, have you ladies had that same problem already as well?

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1334081862|3167628 said:
Oh, that is such a delicate little thing! I love RG for spacers - I think it fades into the skin better than any other metal colour, and with such a delicate profile it must be completely invisible IRL between your other rings!

Interesting that it fits tighter than your other rings though LS - do you think that's because of the shape, or is it sized wrong?

Yssie, not sure why it fits tighter. I would've expected it to fit a bit looser due to the thinness. It doesn't seem shaped oddly or anything else. I wonder if her mandrel is a bit off? When I put an individual Trinity band on, which is 1.5 mm and also a size 3.75, it's much looser.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4|1334138138|3168277 said:
Not to be a spoil sport but I got my palladium one from her and after just a week it is already bent, have you ladies had that same problem already as well?

Sorry to hear that! Mine is fine- I think b/c it's so small, it sits closer to my finger and is sort of "protected" from being hit by my wedding and engagement rings, if that makes sense.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results