shape
carat
color
clarity

.75 mm. 14kt rose gold spacer is here

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
My 14kt rose gold spacer from June Designs on Etsy is here! It's a size 3.75 and I wanted something very discreet, as my platinum wedding ring is eating my platinum ering. I snapped some pics quickly in btwn trying to get dinner ready, so they're not great pics but you get the point. For comparison sake, my wedding ring is 2mm and I've posted it with the rose gold band from my Trinity ring. I'm very happy with it.

Comparison with Trinity.JPG

wedding ring.JPG

Side view.JPG

Spacer.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh wow, great idea going with rose gold. It totally matches your skin. I can barely see it at all. I should've done something like that - mine's already all muched up :-/

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good choice! very fine, very discreet, blends well but warms up the 2 "big" rings - perfection!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow- it's super discreet! I think I may need to look into getting one myself!

nyring

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting the pictures! Do you think it s wide/tall enough to protect your rings?

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect!! I love your set.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's perfect! Almost undetectable (which is what I'd be going for!)! Great choice!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's practically invisible! What a great idea!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Very nice, I love it. I should go see about getting one myself.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I don't need a spacer with my set but I want to get one these mini-spacers anyway because I think they look so pretty and delicate! The rose gold works perfectly.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect Logan!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
May have orders the palladium one :) I have a 1.8-2mm one. Ow buy thought tho more discreet one may be better.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, I LOVE it. It's the perfect color for your skin, and definitely looks discreet.

I am still debating this or the 1mm from her for either side of whatever diamond band I end up with, though assuming the Flyer.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That's where I got my rose gold spacer, too! They do nice work and they're pretty quick... congrats, it looks great!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
nyring|1331689321|3148119 said:
Thanks for posting the pictures! Do you think it s wide/tall enough to protect your rings?

I do think it'll work. If I squish my rings together as hard as I can, the sharp edge of the wedding ring doesn't touch the ering prongs, which was the problem. Now who knows how long a very thin gold ring can hold up to 2 plat rings, but I like it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great idea to use rose gold! :appl: When I first saw the post, I wondered why you were using rose gold when your rings are platinum. But now I can see how invisible the rg is between the two rings!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1331746461|3148526 said:
What a great idea to use rose gold! :appl: When I first saw the post, I wondered why you were using rose gold when your rings are platinum. But now I can see how invisible the rg is between the two rings!

same here!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this SO HARD! Congrats!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1331764356|3148750 said:
I love this SO HARD! Congrats!

hahaha

Brownie22

Rough_Rock
Wow I love love your spacer! I just ordered two sterling silver spacers from June Designs to try with my set. I may have to also get this rose gold one, it's so beautiful and delicate.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! I don't think I've ever seen a band so small. Very good shopping Pricescoper! My guess is June Designs is going to be hearing from a lot of new customers soon.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! That rose gold spacer is a perfect match for your set LS! I always love when you post pictures of your e-ring and wedding band together, it's one of my favorite sets on PS.

PS - I have learned something new...even channel set eternity bands can eat into the prongs of an engagement ring.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, all, for the kind words! I never thought about the rose gold matching my skin- more that I just wanted a pop of color to break up the monotony of the all white metal, but it's good match for sure! I can't believe how thin the ring is...

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, LOVE the super skinny mini band and the rose gold to blend with your skin is ingenious!!! I have June designs bookmarked as a favorite...bought some similar dainty gold spacers to wear for fun from a similar etsy seller but I think these look like better quality. Beautiful set!!!

daintyG

Brilliant_Rock
now i want one!! :cheeky:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it basically just disappears! Now I'm thinking rose gold instead of white gold for one.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
tyty333 said:
Wow, it basically just disappears! Now I'm thinking rose gold instead of white gold for one.
never would have thought rose gold would disappear like that....

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting that. I've been wanting one for ages!

I've just ordered one in palladium WG. YAY! :appl:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Phoenix|1331960615|3150629 said:
Thanks for posting that. I've been wanting one for ages!

I've just ordered one in palladium WG. YAY! :appl:

she has started a trend- I ordered one a few days ago too :)

chicam

Shiny_Rock
Can you post a link to June Designs web page please. I cant seem to find it. Thanks again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results