shape
carat
color
clarity

7 stone band ring thread?

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have a .75 ct 7 stone from Whiteflash. I love it so much. I sometimes wish i had gotten the 1 ct. but the .75 ct is a great stand alone size and goes well with my engagement ring. I wear it alone 75% of the time.
mhp_2651.jpg _30519.jpg

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Gorgeous, unsettled! What is the ring size of the WF band if you don't mind saying? I really love the coverage on your finger, and how great it looks alone or paired with your ER!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
^ Gorgeous, unsettled! What is the ring size of the WF band if you don't mind saying? I really love the coverage on your finger, and how great it looks alone or paired with your ER!

Thank you!!! I have been so so happy with it. It’s a .75 ct. so about 10 Point stones. And I wear a size 7.5. It provides perfect coverage across my fingers without anything rubbing on my other fingers.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a .75 ct 7 stone from Whiteflash. I love it so much. I sometimes wish i had gotten the 1 ct. but the .75 ct is a great stand alone size and goes well with my engagement ring. I wear it alone 75% of the time.
mhp_2651.jpg _30519.jpg

Hi @unsettled :wavey:

As you know, your set is one of my all time faves on PS. But more important than jewelry....

What breed is your dog? He/she is a beauty!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi @unsettled :wavey:

As you know, your set is one of my all time faves on PS. But more important than jewelry....

What breed is your dog? He/she is a beauty!
You are so sweet. I am still contemplating a reset of the ering. Our Honey is a Brittany. She is so pretty. And she knows it. She wants so badly to be a good girl. But she can’t help but be bad.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so sweet. I am still contemplating a reset of the ering. Our Honey is a Brittany. She is so pretty. And she knows it. She wants so badly to be a good girl. But she can’t help but be bad.

She's lovely! I'm sure she's not bad - she's just a puppy. :)

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
She's lovely! I'm sure she's not bad - she's just a puppy. :)
Thank you! She is just a puppy (11 months) and such a rascal. But we sure do love her.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Can I see a photo on your pointer finger please:)

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's mine to add to the thread. 005.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results