shape
carat
color
clarity

7 stone .15-.20 pointer wedding band

ean

Brilliant_Rock
I have size 6.25 finger and I'm trying to choose between a. 15 or. 20 pointer band. I will wear it with my e-ring but I want the band to stand out. I promised my fi that I will never upgrade my wedding ring because of sentimentall reasons and I'm worried that if I chose the. 15 now I would want ssomething bigger in the future. However, I am afraid that the. 20 might look too big and uncomfortable. Help me decide. Post your pictures please!

endless_summer

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ean|1392563582|3616298 said:
I have size 6.25 finger and I'm trying to choose between a. 15 or. 20 pointer band. I will wear it with my e-ring but I want the band to stand out. I promised my fi that I will never upgrade my wedding ring because of sentimentall reasons and I'm worried that if I chose the. 15 now I would want ssomething bigger in the future. However, I am afraid that the. 20 might look too big and uncomfortable. Help me decide. Post your pictures please!

Great thread - hope people post! Are you looking to make a round, princess, step cut,…?

Not quite 7 stone rings, but here is a collection of eternity bands, if that helps:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-eternity-bands.51825/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-diamond-eternity-bands.51825/[/URL]

braga123

Brilliant_Rock
It would help if you provided pictures of your e-ring, if you plan to wear them together. I have a 2.24 round and I NEVER wear it with my 1 carat 5 stone because it swallows my e-ring. Have you tried any on to see if you like the effect?

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I tried on Tiffany .13 pointer 7 Stone. I thought it was the perfect stand alone ring. I wear a size 6. If the stones were much bigger I wouldn't have liked it between my fingers. So then to go bigger I would choose less stones.

_14984.jpg

_14985.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What size is your ering diamond? Large stones in a band tend to overpower the center stone sometimes - I lean towards smaller stones in a wband, and larger if it's a stand alone ring.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1392574163|3616378 said:
What size is your ering diamond? Large stones in a band tend to overpower the center stone sometimes - I lean towards smaller stones in a wband, and larger if it's a stand alone ring.

Oops ignore my last post. I thought OP wanted a stand alone 7 stone band. Those pics are no help then!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
junebug17|1392574163|3616378 said:

I will upgrade my e ring some time so I don't mind it looking small for now. Mine is a carat with 2mm micropave halo from verragio. I just want both my rings to stand out (look like 2 actual separate rings)

mjg

Rough_Rock
hathalove|1392573099|3616369 said:
I tried on Tiffany .13 pointer 7 Stone. I thought it was the perfect stand alone ring. I wear a size 6. If the stones were much bigger I wouldn't have liked it between my fingers. So then to go bigger I would choose less stones.

These pics are super helpful! In the second one, is that their smaller shared prong (.03 I think), followed by the .08 7 stone, followed by the .13 7 stone?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mjg - I have a current thread on my Tiffany 7 stone ring that I just received. They're 14 pts per stone, and if you want a 7 stone ring, I think that's as large as you'd want to go. If you scroll down the threads a bit you'll find it. It's bar set - which I love, but which might not be a lot of use to you. it gives you an idea, though.

Hope it helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results