shape
carat
color
clarity

7 months in the making!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
It''s amazing! I love the combo of colors and the unique design!!

Billiant design! I can''t wait to see hand shots!

Congrats on your project being completed!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow that''s such a cool design - I love it!

It''s lovely! I love the design of it! I can''t wait to see your pics of it!

So pretty and unique! I can''t wait to see your pics!

I just fell head over heels. I love your ring! Can't wait for hand shots!!!

COOL design! You have a good eye! Can''t wait to see the pics!

Time for you to go into the jewelry design business! Many could have seen these stones and liked the shapes and colors but apparently only you could see, buy and design the beautiful ring!

Wow - I''m impressed! Can''t wait to see the finished product. Mucho congrats to you!!!

It''s gorgeous!!!

That is seriously awesome - i can''t wait to see it on your hand!!!!

wow! I am impressed! Love it! Enjoy!

Gorgeous! I love your ring design! can''t wait to see pics of it on your hand!

I can''t wait to see this ring since I''m contemplating the same kind of colored diamond three stone ring, but I have two green outer stones, and pink in the middle. I''m so excited to see yours!!

How unique! I love love love your ring design!! Watermelon and diamonds, two of my favorite things!

Wow! I love colored diamonds, and your design is really beautiful. Can''t wait for the handshots!

i get to pick it up in less than two hours!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

That is wicked cool! I can''t wait to see handshots!!!!

Really pretty!

WOW beautiful design and colors....HANDSHOTS coming soon I hope.

Wow, that is so neat to sear your vision come to life. I really love the look of it. I can''t wait to see your pics! Congrats!

What a fantastic design and use of colors!
36.gif

Is it on your finger yet???
36.gif

WOW! That is a stunner! I love colored diamonds!!! I''m super excited to see the handshots!!!!

Wow! How exciting! It looks gorgeous, and what an artist you are! I cant wait to see the hand shots as well!

Has the ring arrived yet?

It is so fantastic that WF was able to reproduce your vision of the setting. From pictures, the ring looks lovely!

Have you got to pick it up yet???? Oh Gosh!! I just know it's a thousand times more stunning then the pictures!!!

Its beautiful, can''t wait for the handshots
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tap, tap, tap...(tapping fingers). Oh, where are those pics...tap, tap, tap

sorry everyone! i picked up the ring and i''ve been out all day! it''s really cloudy and yuck here but i''m going to try and squeak in one shot! btw...i love it! it''s so tiny and delicate!

ok this is the best i can do until tomorrow!

P101000427.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP