shape
carat
color
clarity

7 and 2?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Okay. So I told myself I shouldn't do this b/c it might get me all hyped up over nothing. BUT...

FF gave me a hint about when the proposal would happen last weekend. He said 7 and 2. Another time when talking about he said 72 (as in seventy-two) and I was like I thought it was 7 and 2? Like two separate numbers? He replied that it doesn't matter how you say the numbers, separate or together. He said I could add, subtract, multiply or divide the numbers and it might be a date or the # of days until it.

For some reason, I kept thinking maybe Valentine's Day. But I would always tell myself no, it can't be b/c he said it wouldn't be a "holiday." But did say it was a semi-special date for us. But not super special like the anniversary of the day we met, a first date, our actual anniversary or a birthday or anything of the sort. And also has said from the get-go that it would be on a THURSDAY. But to be honest, I think that's BS. I think he was just trying to throw me completely off! Plus, he said I wouldn't have to work that day (guaranteed) or the day after. There are NO holidays coming up falling on a Thursday or a Friday. (And he can't be sneaky and ask my boss to let me have those days off b/c I can't use any time b/c it's all reserved for the cruise!) So yeah. He's full of it!
33.gif
Anyway, like I said, I kept thinking Valentine's Day for whatever reason but kept throwing that thought out the window.

Until tonight on my drive home from work. 7 and 2? Or 72. Either way, multiply the numbers and you get 14!! 2-14, maybe?

Anyone thinking like me? Hehe. Or am I totally reaching with this... I could be. haha. But... maybe?!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
That''s what I thought is 7 x 2 equals 14. but then he says subtract? or Add? We DO have nine days until Valentines

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
What fun! And yet, what a booger for saying that to you!!!! I bet it's driving you mad. Now I'm thinking in my head what that might be..........
3.gif
32.gif

ETA- I had to read this thread because our anniversary.......7/2 lol

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 5:40:54 PM
Author: dragonfly411
That''s what I thought is 7 x 2 equals 14. but then he says subtract? or Add? We DO have nine days until Valentines

He said you can do any one of those things. Subtract, add, multiply or divide. I thought maybe 72 days from the day he told me... that would put it around April 9th or so. But I don''t know?! hehe.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 5:44:16 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
What fun! And yet, what a booger for saying that to you!!!! I bet it''s driving you mad. Now I''m thinking in my head what that might be..........
3.gif
32.gif

ETA- I had to read this thread because our anniversary.......7/2 lol

It is driving me SO crazy! haha. But not over the top crazy b/c no matter what, I only have til the end of April to wait! Hehe. :)

LoL! You probably read the title and were like 7/2? What ABOUT our anniversary?!?!?! hehe.
3.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Youuuuuuuu betcha
2.gif
3.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man, that is pretty exciting! I would drive myself crazy trying to figure it out until BF finally gave in and told me!
27.gif

The 14th sounds good to me. Not too long away
36.gif

I wonder if it will be the 14th and he thinks he is being really sneaky with the 7 &2 and thought you wouldn''t figure it out. Is your FF like that? I know mine would think he had me fooled and it would be something super simple like that. hehe. He isn''t too good at hiding things from my. :)

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh...I hate little riddles like that or trying to guess things with my BF! I drive him crazy with my constant question and pestering! I wish I could help you figure this out but I have no clue.
33.gif

hmmm...

7 + 2 = 9
7 x 2 = 14
7 - 2 = 5
7 / 2 = 3.5
7 to the power of 2 = 49

Do any of these numbers mean anything??

ETA: I agree....this is VERY exciting!!! be sure to keep us updated!

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
When I saw 7/2 I actually thought of July 2nd, which is around July 4th which is a holiday...??
33.gif

I really hope that's not it though, too far away!! I have my fingers crossed for sooner than later!!!

ETA: Um... July 2nd is a THURSDAY!!!! AHHH!!!!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aaah, so exciting! I''m in the 7/2 = July 2 boat (but that''s because I''m biased...7/3 is my birthday and I would love to login to PS on my birthday and find that someone got engaged!)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:27:30 PM
Author: sammyj
Ahhh...I hate little riddles like that or trying to guess things with my BF! I drive him crazy with my constant question and pestering! I wish I could help you figure this out but I have no clue.
33.gif

hmmm...

7 + 2 = 9

7 x 2 = 14

7 - 2 = 5

7 / 2 = 3.5

7 to the power of 2 = 49

Do any of these numbers mean anything??

ETA: I agree....this is VERY exciting!!! be sure to keep us updated!

Aww. Thanks for taking the time to work all of that out! But sadly, none of those numbers ring a bell with anything. He''s a butt!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:46:05 PM
Author: WistfulAurora
When I saw 7/2 I actually thought of July 2nd, which is around July 4th which is a holiday...??
33.gif

I really hope that''s not it though, too far away!! I have my fingers crossed for sooner than later!!!

ETA: Um... July 2nd is a THURSDAY!!!! AHHH!!!!

Oh no, it better not be! Haha. I have a by the end of April timeline. So July is out of the question! lol.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 6:51:10 PM
Author: misskitty
Aaah, so exciting! I''m in the 7/2 = July 2 boat (but that''s because I''m biased...7/3 is my birthday and I would love to login to PS on my birthday and find that someone got engaged!)

Like I said above, end of April is the timeline. So I''m sure hoping that''s not it! And also, wouldn''t that be a little obvious? To give me the exact date? I don''t think he''d be that brave. lol.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, I forgot about the April thing. Never mind!

In that case, I hope it happens ASAP :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
maybe it is one of those "olive juice" kind of things...

like svento... like bout to? going to? you know... like those are like code for... it will happen when it happens and he is just messing with you.

Or it is July 22. or 7:22 in the PM... or 7:22 in the AM... but this could be a time somewhere... not necesserily where you live...

Petch Men, can''t live with em... can''t live without ''em.
33.gif

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Could it be this coming Saturday (2/7/09) and then you wouldn''t expect it because you''d be holding out for the 14th? Even though he said subtract or multiply or whatever, maybe he fibbed and it''s coming earlier than you think. ??

happygolucky851

Shiny_Rock
I''m with caribqueen! He might have said 7 and 2... with the 7 coming first to lead you to think that 7 has to come first.... 2/7 is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO close!! HOPE its then!!! good luck!! i''d be out of control if i was you!! yay!

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
what. a. butt!

well, here is some dust then for all the numbers involving 7 & 2 for you!!! :)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/3/2009 11:42:35 PM
Author: caribqueen
Could it be this coming Saturday (2/7/09) and then you wouldn't expect it because you'd be holding out for the 14th? Even though he said subtract or multiply or whatever, maybe he fibbed and it's coming earlier than you think. ??

Holy crap! Something just rang a bell with me! FF was talking about how it is supposed to be pretty warm this weekend (high 40's and 50's - warm for New York!) and I was like oh, really? So what are we doing since it's gonna be so nice out?

And he goes: Ohh, we're gonna be doing something alright! ... I turn around from the computer and say really? Like what?!?! (Imagine a little child getting excited over the littlest thing- that's me! Everything excites me! haha)

...he pauses. And goes uh... getting your... passport. But it was the way he said it... like it was something he just threw in there b/c he couldn't say the real thing. (But I am getting my passport saturday morning so it is a "real" thing but I'm not sure it was what he was really going to say.)

Also, last night I asked something about the 7 and 2 and he goes let me just say, it's closer than you think.

Hmm... so maybe? Ahh! He drives me nuts!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Ah I just read the whole thread and your SO is making me crazy! Maybe it is this weekend?!? I have to admit his "going to get your passport" comment sounded like a last minute thought. Let us know!!!! How exciting!
2.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I love this kind of thing! "Hints" are so fun.

My vote is on 2/7/09 (bc it has a 2 a 7 AND 7+2). I can''t wait to find out! Good luck this weekend!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that would drive me nits!
what fun tho!

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s tomorrow now, since 7-2 is 5 and tomorrow''s the 5th and it''s a Thursday! I''m getting excited and I''m not even getting proposed to!!! I hope it''s this week!!
9.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 1:00:55 PM
Author: WistfulAurora
I think it''s tomorrow now, since 7-2 is 5 and tomorrow''s the 5th and it''s a Thursday! I''m getting excited and I''m not even getting proposed to!!! I hope it''s this week!!
9.gif
Uhh..... My stand-in ring is coming tomorrow!
6.gif

Maybe it will be!!

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
Have you ever seen The Number 23 with Jim Carrey?

2+7 = 9 or 2/7/09
Makes sense. 2 is Feb, 7 is Saturday and 2009 is the year.

Clever thinking!
19.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 3:07:07 PM
Author: all.of.the.above
Have you ever seen The Number 23 with Jim Carrey?

2+7 = 9 or 2/7/09

Makes sense. 2 is Feb, 7 is Saturday and 2009 is the year.

Clever thinking!
19.gif

Yes, I have seen it. 2/7/09 never even crossed my mind! Wow, you ladies are great thinkers! Hehe.
9.gif

Thanks!!

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
hmm... FF is acting very strange tonight. Very quiet. That's unusual.

Also, he asked when I was going to the gym tomorrow. Before work or after. That's even more unusual. He NEVER asks me that.

I don't know. I could be reading way into this... it's all probably nothing. lol.

Proposal or no proposal, I know I only have until the end of April at the very latest to wait so oh well if it doesn't happen tomorrow, or Valentine's Day or whatever! hehe.

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
inhisarms17

This is SO cute! I love hints :) Your boyfriend is so creative! Enjoy this mind-boggling-adventure :razz: I hope it is tomorrow! But at least you don''t have very long of a wait either :) :) Yay for being proposed to before April ends!

I love how you are interpreting everything.. I like to read into absolutely EVERYTHING to try to find my own hints :razz:

Good luck! I am excited for tomorrow for you!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, I''m living vicariously. We''re all holding out for this ring and it''s going on YOUR finger. :)

PLUS you said he told you the hint about the proposal last weekend. And after he gave you the numbers 2 and 7, he said:

“…or the # of days until it”

So isn''t this Saturday 7 days from when you guys had the converstation?

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 9:35:20 PM
Author: nail_polish
inhisarms17

This is SO cute! I love hints :) Your boyfriend is so creative! Enjoy this mind-boggling-adventure :razz: I hope it is tomorrow! But at least you don''t have very long of a wait either :) :) Yay for being proposed to before April ends!

I love how you are interpreting everything.. I like to read into absolutely EVERYTHING to try to find my own hints :razz:

Good luck! I am excited for tomorrow for you!

Hehe thanks! I am definitely enjoying trying to figure out the hints. Anyone ever try so hard to figure it out but would also hope that they didn''t figure it out at the same time?! lol. That''s me. I want to know but yet I don''t want to b/c I don''t want to ruin it! haha. I''m a weird one, what can I say?!?!

I read into ABSOLUTELY every fricken thing. I remember one day we took a ride on the motorcycle and he pulled off the road at some random spot on a back road. He kneeled down on one knee and when I turned to see what he was doing, BAM! I thought he was proposing! LOL! But sadly and obviously, he wasn''t! He was just getting something out of the saddlebag!! Seriously my heart was racing... I thought it was IT! I felt like such an ass when I realized what he was actually doing. **and shhh, I never told him that I thought that!** lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results