shape
carat
color
clarity

7 and 2?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 12:36:08 AM
Author: caribqueen
Girl, I'm living vicariously. We're all holding out for this ring and it's going on YOUR finger. :)

PLUS you said he told you the hint about the proposal last weekend. And after he gave you the numbers 2 and 7, he said:

“…or the # of days until it”

So isn't this Saturday 7 days from when you guys had the converstation?

He originally told me about the 7 and 2 the weekend before this past weekend. I chose my words poorly so I'm sure when I said last weekend, you all thought this past weekend. Haha. Silly me.

But you know, I've been thinking SO MUCH about this that I can't even remember exactly when what was said! lol. All the info he's given me is just kind of jumbled up in my head! I think he did that on purpose, so I would confuse myself! haha. Well, it worked if that was his plan.

ahh... well, we'll see about today...
1.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Ahhh! Nothing yet?! I was so excited to sign on to see if there was an engaged post from you :) :)

I hear you about reading into things though.. I always bug for hints and poke around for extra information but then I''m devastated if it ever is too much information or if I actually figure anything out. I think its a personality thing.. a control freak sorta thing haha.. I hate NOT knowing things.. but I love surprises.. but I hate not knowing the details..
7.gif
It''s cyclical! Ahhh... THINKING TOO MUCH.. The point is.. I am anticipating your updates!!

:) :) :)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing yet! Right now I''m at work.

Hmm... I have a feeling it won''t be today. But who knows!

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
I''m with nail_polish... anything yet??? I''m waiting with baited breath!!!
9.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Yeah... Okay... So... How about now :D :D :D?

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
38.gif

Nope, nothing.

For one, I woke up this morning feeling like today was just not the day. I don''t know why, I just didn''t feel as though it would be.

For two, my stand-in ring didn''t come.

I''m very irritable (b/c aunt flow is coming VERY soon) and once I saw that it didn''t come... I was so mad, I wanted to cry and/or scream.

Oh well... maybe Saturday like some predicted... or Valentine''s Day... or... well... Sometime before the end of April! haha.

Thanks for being so interested in my story, ladies! I feel bad that I don''t have anything good to report!
15.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow... at 7:20. :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Aaaahh, 2/7 is tomorrow! This is going to be the first post I check!

audball

Ideal_Rock
I hope today''s the day!! Can''t wait for you to sign on!

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2009 11:08:30 AM
Author: audball
I hope today''s the day!! Can''t wait for you to sign on!
Me too!! Hopefully today is the day! :)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
so.... was it yesterday???

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 10:53:14 AM
Author: tlh
so.... was it yesterday???

I hope it was!!! I''m waiting for an "I''m engaged!" post!!!
9.gif

audball

Ideal_Rock
ME too....hope she chimes in soon...

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, man! I can''t believe she hasn''t posted yet!!! I want to know what happened!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
It mustve happened otherwise she wouldve been on here to post!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 1:37:10 PM
Author: SailorsSweet<3
It mustve happened otherwise she wouldve been on here to post!!
I hope so!
32.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I keep checking back to this thread hoping for something!! I really hope yesterday was her day!

Come back and check in!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
The suspense is killing me!!!
32.gif

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Nope, I couldn''t have been more wrong.
15.gif
38.gif

But thank you, ladies. It means so much to me that you care so much!
1.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Aww darn. Sorry it didn't happen and sorry we all probably helped to get your hopes up. I know I was really wanting it for you! No worries though, your time will come soon and it will be PERFECT! :)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
No one got my hopes up but me. I told myself not to do it and I did it anyway.

Oh well. The end of April isn''t too far is it?!?! lol.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
It''s totally coming soon, at least! Besides, it would''ve been too hyped up if we had predicted it, right?
10.gif

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2009 8:10:33 PM
Author: inhisarms17

That''s the spirit! It''s not too far away at all :) And, really - the bigger the surprise, the better :)

Your hopes can still stay up :) It is coming soon!! And, whenever it does, we''ll all be here eagerly and happily waiting to congratulate you :)

Best wishes to you!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
not at all. If your waiting for an engagement in April I am too!
We can keep each other company!
5.gif

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Im sorry IHA! The end of April will be here before you know it, I promise!
2.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock

And that is the agony of being a LIW. I would give him an indian burn for messing with you like that. My Dh''s grandpa taught him how to give them to his older brothers, when he was a kid... and it was helpful in situations where he didn''t get his way....
31.gif

I do like your spirit though! And if you find a distraction, April isn''t that far away. (I keep thinking, OMG it is sooo soon! because I am training for a marathon, and I feel like it should be further away! hahaha!) So I recommend a distraction... and an Indian burn.

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 10:10:04 AM

And that is the agony of being a LIW. I would give him an indian burn for messing with you like that. My Dh''s grandpa taught him how to give them to his older brothers, when he was a kid... and it was helpful in situations where he didn''t get his way....
31.gif

I do like your spirit though! And if you find a distraction, April isn''t that far away. (I keep thinking, OMG it is sooo soon! because I am training for a marathon, and I feel like it should be further away! hahaha!) So I recommend a distraction... and an Indian burn.

hahahaha! You are too funny! I definitely have a distraction. I started dieting and exercising daily at the end of December. So that''s been keeping me busy the last month or so. So hopefully it keeps me occupied enough for the next couple months!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2009 1:51:30 PM

Date: 2/9/2009 10:10:04 AM

31.gif

hahahaha! You are too funny! I definitely have a distraction. I started dieting and exercising daily at the end of December. So that''s been keeping me busy the last month or so. So hopefully it keeps me occupied enough for the next couple months!
exercising... cool... DIETING... WOWZA... that makes me crankier than I was when I was a LIW! Man! My heart is WITH YOU! but you are right, calorie counting and exercising are one heck of a distraction!
28.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry our efforts to figure out your BF''s 7/2 clues were wrong...I hope you had a wonderful weekend anyway!

April will be here before you know it. For work, I schedule my appointments 3 weeks in advance, so for the clients I saw today, their next appointment is March 2nd. I was like, holy geez, it''s almost March!
3.gif
Then when I see them in March, I''ll be like, holy geez, it''s almost April!!!

Good luck with your exercising/dieting...what a perfect distraction!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, (((BIG HUG!))) Hang in there hun! Don''t let it get the better of you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results