7.4mm CBI or 7.68mm GIA Ideal ?

7.44mm or 7.68mm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
May I ask the reasoning for this?

Is it an assumption that the grade-setting inclusion(s) are clouds or twinning wisps that are scattering/absorbing light?

Well, I suppose it was partially that kind of assumption, but also I didn't like the look of the ASET or IS. They looked cloudy to me. I have since seen the video of the stone and it looked better than I had imagined. I like the video of the GIA Ideal better, but lighting could be a factor.

Coconutpalm

Rough_Rock
Well, I suppose it was partially that kind of assumption, but also I didn't like the look of the ASET or IS. They looked cloudy to me. I have since seen the video of the stone and it looked better than I had imagined. I like the video of the GIA Ideal better, but lighting could be a factor.
Thank you for your input, I will try to get videos of them in the same lighting condition this week. Just to clarify did you prefer Diamond A or B from the videos?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither video is great because the person is just twirling the diamonds instead of rocking back and forth. Plus B seems to have more outside light.

I felt like B had more fire, but again, I didn't feel like it was apples to apples for lighting and the person wasn't moving the diamonds like I wanted to see.

So saying B is very very conditional and I could change my mind with better more comparative videos.

So I am guessing B is CBI

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for your input, I will try to get videos of them in the same lighting condition this week. Just to clarify did you prefer Diamond A or B from the videos?

I liked the video of B better.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results