shape
carat
color
clarity

6th Annual PriceScope GTG in Las Vegas

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hello, my beautiful PS Members and Featured Sponsors!

For the last 5 years, we’ve hosted our annual gathering for you to mix and mingle during JCK weekend in Las Vegas. This year we are so excited to announce the 6th Annual PriceScope GTG!

Please join us for cocktails and hors d’oeuvres followed by dinner (and door prizes!) beginning at 6:00pm on Saturday, June 4th, 2016.

Dress is casual or formal, whatever is more comfortable for you.

Please click here to RSVP via the contact form and write “JCK GTG 2016” in the subject line. We hope to see you there!

For your privacy and protection, we will be contacting you via email with the location and additional details after we’ve received your RSVP.

*****Eligibility as of 03-02-16: For security purposes, consumers with at least 100 posts or 6 months of membership with 50 posts as of 03-02-16 will be eligible to attend the 6th Annual PriceScope GTG. Please note that space is limited and guests will only be considered after March 31st if we have additional space. Only members, who are active and in good standing in the last 6 months, will be eligible to attend the 6th Annual PriceScope GTG. You are welcome to request a guest (please include his/her full name) when you RSVP and we will notify you at the beginning of April if we have space for the guest.

*****************************************************************************************************************

UPDATED: 3/31/16
:wavey:
As you all know, we have been preparing for JCK. Part of our preparations has been to probe into the vendors and their jewelry to discern what you would like to see on PriceScope. This year, we’re going to try and take that guess out so:

1. press “post reply” here and
2. tell us what, who or which trends you have your heart set on seeing.

We’ll make a notation and do our best to visit the vendor’s booth, get pictures and/or write in the Blog. We’re super excited to hear your thoughts/inputs so press “post reply” and have at it ;-)

Have a fabulous day!!! :angel:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So happy to see the great tradition continue!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello beautiful Linh! :wavey: I just wanted to say that it is great to have you around on the forum, and I know we all appreciate your cheerful and kind presence here! :appl: I highly recommend the GTG, as it is a wonderful time! I probably will skip this year since I went last year (long trip from the east coast)!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot wait to see what you wear this year, Linh ;))

It'll be the weekend right before my wedding, so the GTG will serve the purpose of the closest thing I'll have to a bachelorette party :lol: but what can be better than jewelry friends, booze, and sexy blingy Las Vegas clothing?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!!! Always a great party. :appl:

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
SO EXCITED!! This year will be such a big deal!! :wavey:

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1457156511|4000074 said:
Hello beautiful Linh! :wavey: I just wanted to say that it is great to have you around on the forum, and I know we all appreciate your cheerful and kind presence here! :appl: I highly recommend the GTG, as it is a wonderful time! I probably will skip this year since I went last year (long trip from the east coast)!

:wavey: Hello, my beautiful diamondseeker2006! Thank you for your kinds words and we'll miss you this year! We'll be thinking of you :love:

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
madelise|1457215438|4000310 said:
I cannot wait to see what you wear this year, Linh ;))

It'll be the weekend right before my wedding, so the GTG will serve the purpose of the closest thing I'll have to a bachelorette party :lol: but what can be better than jewelry friends, booze, and sexy blingy Las Vegas clothing?

:wavey: Hi, my sexy Madelise. I can't wait to see what I wear too ;)) What are you wearing? :wink2:

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials, wishing you and your fiance unending happiness!!! We'll definitely have to make a toast, drink looooots of alcohol with our jewelry friends and take pictures of all the blings so we can share!!! ;)) :lol: Can't wait to see you!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
darlinh|1457421445|4001363 said:
diamondseeker2006|1457156511|4000074 said:

:wavey: Hello, my beautiful diamondseeker2006! Thank you for your kinds words and we'll miss you this year! We'll be thinking of you :love:

Thank you and I will definitely be watching for updates during and after that weekend!!! :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Last year, I had the pleasure of running into Erika Winters in the lobby of my hotel. She was so kind and graciously invited me to the PS GTG despite having not RSVP'd. I attended and as luck would have it won a door prize!!! I am hoping to use the door prize very soon on an AVR from GOG! I didn't really know anyone very well, but every one was very nice and welcoming, so I decided to RSVP for this years as well. I'm very excited and can't wait to be part of the festivities again!

LaineyRod

Shiny_Rock
lorrissey|1458587379|4009027 said:
Last year, I had the pleasure of running into Erika Winters in the lobby of my hotel. She was so kind and graciously invited me to the PS GTG despite having not RSVP'd. I attended and as luck would have it won a door prize!!! I am hoping to use the door prize very soon on an AVR from GOG! I didn't really know anyone very well, but every one was very nice and welcoming, so I decided to RSVP for this years as well. I'm very excited and can't wait to be part of the festivities again!

OMGosh, you are/were so lucky in every way!!! congrats! I would love to go, I love Vegas anyway, but I don't qualify as I haven't been a member long enough/don't have quite enough posts (probably not enough jewelry either! ha ha), but I think next year will be a good plan :)

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
NKOTB|1458611601|4009170 said:

Looking forward to seeing you again! :)

Me too! Hopefully your travels this year go smoother. *knock on wood*

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade

:wavey: Hi, Lorrissey.

Isn't it great how things work out?! You were able to join us at the PS GTG last year AND won a prize! Looking forward to seeing you again! :angel:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness, Linh, you are tempting me big time! I absolutely LOVE that pendant and have it saved in my picture files!

Wink...great move to add BK to your setting lines! Gorgeous door prize!!!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Reminder: You MUST RSVP for this event and if you have not heard from us, you are not RSVPd. Please see the first post for details.

There are a few people who have RSVP'd using the form, but we have not received a reply to our email. You must reply to confirm. Thank you! :wavey:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that pendant is gorgeous!!! :love:

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1461628290|4023536 said:
Oh my goodness, Linh, you are tempting me big time! I absolutely LOVE that pendant and have it saved in my picture files!

Wink...great move to add BK to your setting lines! Gorgeous door prize!!!

You should definitely come, diamondseeker2006, so you have a chance to win the pendant without it being in your picture files! :wink2:
And I'd love to see you again!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
darLinh|1462165948|4026082 said:
Too bad I can't win any of these prizes ;(

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish you could darLinh! You deserve it for doing so much for PS! Thank you! :appl:

Thank you to all the vendors who are donating so generously and a big thank you to PS. I know everyone who goes will have a terrific time. :appl:

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
missy|1462185013|4026106 said:
darLinh|1462165948|4026082 said:
Too bad I can't win any of these prizes ;(

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I wish you could darLinh! You deserve it for doing so much for PS! Thank you! :appl:

Thank you to all the vendors who are donating so generously and a big thank you to PS. I know everyone who goes will have a terrific time. :appl:

missy, thank you . . . you are too sweet! We're just happy to be able to give our great community the prizes due to our generous Featured Sponsors (door prize donations: Crafted By Infinity, High Performance Diamonds and Whiteflash) and our contributing forum vendors/appraisers.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love that necklace. If that doesn't get you to go, I don't know what will!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Here is my RSVP for three. I'm so excited!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, gorgeous hoops from Whiteflash!!! :love:

As to your note about what we'd like to see from JCK, I'd love to see more of Beverley K's antique designs.

Annnnnddddd.....I have decided to come, too!!!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: So excited!!!

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I'd love to see things from Lauren B. jewelry!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a list of PSer attending ?.. :read:

darlinh

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dancing Fire|1463110360|4031105 said:
Is there a list of PSer attending ?.. :read:

:wavey: Yes, there is a guest list but we don't publicize it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results