shape
carat
color
clarity

60th Bday present Diamond Earrings from BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look GREAT!! Are the diamonds on both the front and the back? From the shot with the quarter it looks like it.

I think they are a very classic size and not too blingy! I''d love more details about your process with them and what to call these earrings when I call Brian and ask for a pair -- I''m kidding but partly serious here.
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love these!
30.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for your very kind words. My husband is going to regret the day I found this website
2.gif
but I''m so glad I did!!!! Such inspiration for many projects to come.

Stonehunter, there are only diamonds on the front, but from the setting I believe you could probably have them set the whole way around. There are 7 x .045 on each hoop.

It really has been quite an easy process, from the moment I contacted BGD to inquire about a pair of small studs Lesley has been ready to answer my queries. I then thought about trying to find a unique type of stone to go into a pair of studs as well as looking into cluster varieties with her. This is what she came back with. I''ve no idea what they would officially be called except that they are huggies with a shared prong setting, and I believe they (BGD) may be putting them in their catalogue. It wasn''t as easy as being able to flick through a few web pages but the personalised service well and truly makes up for it. I wouldn''t have known who to go to if it weren''t for Pricescope either. In the photo Lesley sent me I thought they looked quite big, and I could have lived with that, but this size is actually much better.

It was Fedex''d to Australia early this week and arrived on Friday with no hassle at all.

I''m really thrilled and will be putting some more pics up once they''re on my mothers ears! Another happy customer!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, they are GORGEOUS!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/22/2009 6:30:03 PM
Author: loveloveloveit
Thanks everyone for your very kind words. My husband is going to regret the day I found this website
2.gif

Stonehunter, there are only diamonds on the front, but from the setting I believe you could probably have them set the whole way around. There are 7 x .045 on each hoop.

It really has been quite an easy process, from the moment I contacted BGD to inquire about a pair of small studs Lesley has been ready to answer my queries. I then thought about trying to find a unique type of stone to go into a pair of studs as well as looking into cluster varieties with her. This is what she came back with. I''ve no idea what they would officially be called except that they are huggies with a shared prong setting, and I believe they (BGD) may be putting them in their catalogue. It wasn''t as easy as being able to flick through a few web pages but the personalised service well and truly makes up for it. I wouldn''t have known who to go to if it weren''t for Pricescope either. In the photo Lesley sent me I thought they looked quite big, and I could have lived with that, but this size is actually much better.

It was Fedex''d to Australia early this week and arrived on Friday with no hassle at all.

I''m really thrilled and will be putting some more pics up once they''re on my mothers ears! Another happy customer!!
THANKS !!

I really really like them and they are going on my "jewelry list" I love how you were able to pick out the diamonds to control the price. IF I get them this year I will need to do that. Thanks so much for posting about your experience.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for posting the ear shots! I think they are the perfect size!!!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous!! Your mom will love them!
36.gif

I like to see how many of the Aussie PSers get their bling from US... DH and I are thinking of getting *something* from WF, and its good to see people here have no troubles ordering and getting products from US.

starshine

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!
36.gif
Mum will be VERY happy!

brightlight

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful! Your mom will love them!

Are the settings on the back empty?

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Brightlight yes they are empty at the back

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Those a yummy! I want BGD to list more jewelry pieces with prices on their website!

Congrats...those are going on my wishlist!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful. Your mom will love them.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 6:30:03 PM
2.gif

Isn''t Lesley just the best? I wish we could clone her to work at every jewelry shop.

I LOVE the new shots, gorgeous. Thanks! And please let us know what your mom thinks!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So so pretty!! Happy birthday.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
what gorgeous earrings! You are so sweet to get them for your mother.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Very nice!!!! Awesome job picking them out!

Adah

Shiny_Rock
They''re stunning! A wonderful 60th birthday present!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings! They are a great size. I hope your mother enjoys them!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to let you know my mother will be receiving the earrings this week, and as soon as I can I''ll take some pics on her lobes! I still love them, and hoping she will too. Everyone thanks for your encouraging comments.

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are BEAUTIFUL! I can''t wait to have the funds to buy something from Brian and Lesley! I''m looking at either a sapphire ring or perhaps these earrings for christmas
31.gif
Another hole in one for brian and lesley! Your mother is going to be THRILLED and they are going to look PERFECT on her! I hope if I have a daughter one day, she''s as thoughtful as you are!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What an amazing gift! They''re gorgeous!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, finally her birthday has arrived and we gave my mum her beautiful earrings tonight. Here are a couple of shots. They''re not really very different to the others I''ve posted, but needless to say she loves them and will be wearing them very happily for years to come. I didn''t know whether she would think they were too fancy for every day as she has very simple taste, but I am pleased to say they did not look in any way over the top on her and I think she could comfortably wear them daily. I haven''t got any brilliant photos that do them justice I''m sorry but they do look very sparkly in real life.

Once again thanks to all the brilliant Pricescopers who gave advice and posted links for me to check out.

60thbday2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
another

60thmum.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, final one - hopefully a better size to see them in perspective.

60thcloser.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, it wasn''t much better, hopefully you get the idea!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Just beautiful! Love the fire shots you got!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are beautiful and look fabulous on your dear mom
30.gif

Lesley Harris

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/10/2009 9:08:51 AM
Ok, final one - hopefully a better size to see them in perspective.

Hi loveloveloveit''s mom! The earrings look wonderful on you and I''m so pleased you like them. Happy Birthday!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think that they are wonderful. I''m glad that your mom loves them (but what girl wouldn''t?). They are simple and classic that she could easily wear them everyday or they can even be used for special occasions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results