shape
carat
color
clarity

60th Bday present Diamond Earrings from BGD

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your help in Rocky Talky about my decision between JAmes Allen vs Whiteflash earrings for my mothers 60th birthday. I finally decided on a pair of huggies from Brian Gavin Diamonds, and they arrived today. They are gorgeous (imo), and very delicate. My mother doesn''t wear anything overstated and I was a bit worried they might be too big versus a pair of small studs, but they''re perfect. I will attach a few pics. Lesley has been wonderful in sourcing a lovely solution for my limited budget, we did go a touch over but I would have anyway with the Whiteflash flower clusters that were my second choice. The tcw on these little beauties is much better than anything else I saw even close to the budget. They are .64 tcw, H/I colour and SI. I would have been really nervous buying this colour/clarity straight off an online website, but I was happy that BGD wouldn''t sell anything that wasn''t up to scratch. Love to hear your thoughts.

mumsdiahugg.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock

I forgot to mention, I had a slight query about the closure on the earrings so sent Lesley an email, and within 10 minutes I had a response as well as a phone call, all the way to Australia, at 4am Texas time, from Brian to explain it to me. That''s pretty amazing customer service if you ask me!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, they look beautiful!
36.gif
She''s going to love them. Well done!
5.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Ellen, and thanks for your help in sourcing something suitable. Pricescopers are awesome!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your mom will be estactic! They look beautiful!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Please post an ear shot so we can have some perspective of size! There are potentially a lot of people who might be interested in some of those!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 8:26:51 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Very pretty! Please post an ear shot so we can have some perspective of size! There are potentially a lot of people who might be interested in some of those!
Ditto. That''s all we ask in return.
9.gif

And you''re very welcome, glad I could help!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, I think I need some too!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I have a few more shots to add. I thought it might be rude to take preliminary ear shots of something I''m giving as a gift??! Maybe not ...

ear5cpiece.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
The are beautiful, what a wonderful gift for your mom
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

stacy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/22/2009 6:01:24 AM
Author: loveloveloveit

I forgot to mention, I had a slight query about the closure on the earrings so sent Lesley an email, and within 10 minutes I had a response as well as a phone call, all the way to Australia, at 4am Texas time, from Brian to explain it to me. That''s pretty amazing customer service if you ask me!

Wow -- do Brian and Lesley ever sleep?! That IS amazing customer service!

And the earrings are absolutely gorgeous. What a special gift for your mom! I just know she will love them!

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
ok a few ear shots taken in bathroom lighting at night ... don''t tell my mother!

earbgdhug.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
bearing in mind noone really has a great looking ear ...

aceearsh.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
finally

bgdhugfir.jpg

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
I think your lobes look great, especially with those hoops - Sparkle city!! Congrats and Happy 60th
2.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Those are gorgeous!! I''m sure your mom will love them.. they are very delicate and classy.. oh, and your secret is safe with PS!
2.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Excellent choice for a gift--congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful and thoughtful gift! They are just exquisite and I''m sure your mom will absolutely love them!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous earrings, she will love them!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh my those are incredible! those are going on my neverending list... Its gorgeous...
30.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very very lovely!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those earrings are absolutely gorgeous. I know your mother will love them. You are a wonderful daughter and your gift is very very thoughtful.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
those are gorgeous!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are really beautiful. Your mom is very lucky! And what a great deal. They are SPARKLY and gorgeous.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Those are GORGEOUS! She''s going to flip!
36.gif

Date: 5/22/2009 9:02:09 AM
Author: stacy

Date: 5/22/2009 6:01:24 AM
Author: loveloveloveit

Wow -- do Brian and Lesley ever sleep?! That IS amazing customer service!

And the earrings are absolutely gorgeous. What a special gift for your mom! I just know she will love them!
I don''t think they do.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Those are beautiful! You are such a sweetheart! Your Mom is going to be very happy!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! She will love them (I certainly would!)

tlh

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous! Thanks for the ear shots. Can''t wait to hear about your mom''s reaction when she receives them. She may become a PSer.
31.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a wonderful gift. Lucky mom! They are fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results