shape
carat
color
clarity

6.70 "Dream Studs" More Pictures !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Hey Everyone!! I just took some more shots- The sun has not been out here at all so I havent gotten any sunlight shots.......

121_2158sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
heres one with my ring..

121_2162sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
by themselves..........

121_2170sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
next to a penny

121_2171smallest.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I posted this one on the other thread but heres an earshot

121_2118small.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wowee...just beautiful! Some blling there, girl!

I love the six prongs....so glad you opted for them over four prongs...are you?

widget

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
yowee zowee, those are big and purdy!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I''m not sure.....I love the "round" 6 prong look- the only thing is they set up really high off my ear- You all are going to think I''m crazy but I ordered some platinum martini settings to look at and they are coming tomorrow.........I got a pait in that were set with 3-matinis and they looked FANTASTIC in my ear- the only thing was they stretched my ears too much...so Im not sure................

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Holy Guacamole!

stunning and Huge!

(did I mention they are HUGE?)

Enjoy DT- I knows you likes em Big!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, just wow! They sparkle like twin suns. Gorgeous.

shay

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow, those are awesome!!! Holy tortilla chip!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
holy mother of pearl!!!! my ears are jealous of your ears
30.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow
6.gif
You don''t think they''re a little big for a 3 prong martini setting- safety-wise I mean... Have you thought about the 8 prong martini setting by Whiteflash?
1.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Wait a minute - I need to go get my sunglasses!!! That is MAJOR bling... stunning! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Major bling going on there!!! Enjoy!!!!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/25/2007 9:57:59 PM
Author: lisaC
Wow
6.gif
You don''t think they''re a little big for a 3 prong martini setting- safety-wise I mean... Have you thought about the 8 prong martini setting by Whiteflash?
1.gif
Thank you all soooo much!!!!!!!!!!! I am just crazy about them But I think they would be okay......I''m not even sure I will change them.....I LOVE the 6 prong look but I think they woud be safe- plus I am a finatic about checking tehm all the time....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the 6 prongs! I do think an 8 prong martini setting would look great as well. Not sure about the 3 for stones that size...
6.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks for posting more! Love that earshot, they look amazing!!!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
ohmygosh! They''re so gorgeous I think I almost had a heart attack. I jumped back from my chair when I saw the earshot. Your dream studs are my dream studs too! They''re absolutely AMAZING.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
YUMMY! Those are beautiful! They are just amazing........

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they look great in the 6 prong settings! I''d be hesitant to put stones that large in martini settings.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Magnificent in any lighting! Congratulations and please keep the pictures coming
36.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I cant quit staring at them- When Im inthe grocery store the lighting makes them just jump off my ears - so Im like going to the bagel and muffin case (it has a mirror behind it) and pretend Im lookin at the muffins...but Im just mezemerizing over the flash!!! I know Im A BIT LOONY- Oh- ut the sun is out today so I will try for pics in the sun-

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 9:08:03 AM
Author: diamondtifff
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear I cant quit staring at them- When Im inthe grocery store the lighting makes them just jump off my ears - so Im like going to the bagel and muffin case (it has a mirror behind it) and pretend Im lookin at the muffins...but Im just mezemerizing over the flash!!! I know Im A BIT LOONY- Oh- ut the sun is out today so I will try for pics in the sun-
um, no, you''re a PSer. There''s a dif. I''m not sure what it is, but there is one.
2.gif
If they put all the PSers together in one store that had the greatest lighting in the world, we''d all have shopping cart dings.
9.gif
Why? Because we wouldn''t be watching where we were going, would we....girls and boys?

shay

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 3:34:36 PM
Author: Shay37
Date: 1/26/2007 9:08:03 AM

Author: diamondtifff

um, no, you''re a PSer. There''s a dif. I''m not sure what it is, but there is one.
2.gif
If they put all the PSers together in one store that had the greatest lighting in the world, we''d all have shopping cart dings.
9.gif
Why? Because we wouldn''t be watching where we were going, would we....girls and boys?

shay

LOL - we all know you''re right, though!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 3:34:36 PM
Author: Shay37
2.gif
9.gif

shay
6.gif
I resemble that remark.
11.gif

9.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
every time i look at these i just
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

and then
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

I think someone said it right when they said .. I would be lucky to have one of thoese beauties in a RING--- like lucky sparkle''s ring ...drooooool
30.gif

DiamondTiff--
You are one lucky GAL!
I don''t blame you for looking in the bagel mirror... you should get a couple of those mirrors bicyclist''s use while riding..that attach to your head---- That way you allways have a good view of the Sparkle bombs on your ears
30.gif
30.gif
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - they certainly are big!

Congrats.

Apsara

Shiny_Rock
They are heavenly--just sublime. Wear them in good health.

I love the setting too... and I think these two beauties are proof that stones do not have to be strictly organized H&As or "Ideal" to be gorgeous--it is quite obvious these two are fireballs. I''d trade in my 2.25 TDW H&A studs for these any day... WOWZA.

3.gif
3.gif
3.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

PS The canary diamond ain''t bad either...
18.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Just smokin''! They''re Gorgeous!
23.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results