shape
carat
color
clarity

6.70 "Dream Studs" More Pictures !!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kawabunga!

Does your neck hurt from holding them up?

They're beautiful, congratulations.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Wow - congrats! This is the size where people start to whisper, "They CAN''T be real, can they?!"
9.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Holy crap those are huuuuuuuuuuuge! Wear them in good health!!!
1.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Hello!!! I have been out of town this weekend.....So you guys do the "bagel - muffin mirror stare" at the grocery store too????? I also LOOOVEE the mirror aisle at wal-mart or Lowe''s - where they sell mirrors.........Their lights just ROCK!!!!!!!! Anyway........I really think Im going to change them to the martini''s- I got a set of platinum Martini settings in and I think they would be FAB in them- The only thing about the 6 prong baskets is they are really high off of the ear and if the earquilizer isnt just righ they droop a bit- I got a pair in that were 6.85 set in martinis and they set in my ear fantastically.(Isthat a word???) They didnt sparkle much but I loved the way they set- so I sent them back- Oh...back to lighting.....the lights at a football field or civic center are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!! I love the idea of the little mirrors on your head so you can enjoy them constantly!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They''re just blingtastic. I can''t even find the words...!!!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
OMG. The bottom part of my jaw has dropped completely off my face. They look fabulous! Wear them in good health!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Earshot? What earshot, I didn''t see an ear, I just saw bling!!! Congrats on your whoppers!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ALL!!!!!! Some news though..............I did re-set them......in the martini''s and THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am soooooo going tro keep them in these settings- I will get an earshot soon- but beieve it or not they actually look bigger in these settings because they are flush with my ear.......

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Impatiently waiting for pics!!!!!!!
25.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
please more pics! these are truly amazing!
6.gif

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Here they are re-set in Platinum Martini''s.......They are FANTASTIC
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
.in person- They set low and just are like BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 6 prong baskets set at least 6-7 mm off the ear- What do ya think?????

122_2292sm.jpg

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
I just took these and the lights areent great- Its night time- I would LOVE to go to the bagel and muffin case...he he!!! in the grocery store and take pics- those would be ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!!!

122_2288sm2.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
OMG OMG
6.gif
They are seriously stunning. Congrats

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Wow they really do POP in the martini setting....

not that they need much help popping
18.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:50:18 PM
Author: diamondtifff
in the grocery store and take pics- those would be ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe not. I actually tried taking pics of my ring in a store where my stone literally looks plugged in.
9.gif

They didn't turn out at ALL, just yellow and pretty lifeless. I was so dissapointed. lol

I like your new settings much better!

diamondtifff

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 11:38:00 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 2/6/2007 9:50:18 PM
in the grocery store and take pics- those would be ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe not. I actually tried taking pics of my ring in a store where my stone literally looks plugged in.
9.gif

They didn''t turn out at ALL, just yellow and pretty lifeless. I was so dissapointed. lol

I like your new settings much better!
wow! I woudl never imagine that...was it like a grocery store? I was tempted to take my camera in there but I figured they might throw me out or something- who goes in the store and takes pics of their ear- (I would!!!) that is just funny thinking about it!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 3:19:41 PM

wow! I woudl never imagine that...was it like a grocery store? I was tempted to take my camera in there but I figured they might throw me out or something- who goes in the store and takes pics of their ear- (I would!!!) that is just funny thinking about it!!
9.gif

It''s a big department store with high fluorescent lighting. It''s funny, every store I go in with that type lighting my ring looks different (lights must vary somewhat), this one just gives the best show.

And believe me, my son did NOT think it was funny at all. lmao
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look amazing in those martini settings!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please wear those in good health. They are really something. I like the martini setting. But you really can''t go wrong with stones like that. Good thing God gave me really really small earlobes. My husband should give thanks.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 9:45:37 PM
Here they are re-set in Platinum Martini''s.......They are FANTASTIC
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
.in person- They set low and just are like BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 6 prong baskets set at least 6-7 mm off the ear- What do ya think?????

These are great, I think I will have a Martini set for V-Day.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results