shape
carat
color
clarity

6.06 ct. cushion cut unheated yellow sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetleila

Rough_Rock
Thank you mochi and ma re. I was actually toying with the idea of a split shank because it does seem more balanced for a stone this size, however I don't want to add any side stones. I actually had a 5 ct cushion with pear shaped diamond side stones made about six months ago, but ended up not taking it because in the end it just didn't speak to me. I like the simplicity of one yellow stone with rich yellow gold, but I do agree that going with a single delicate shank may not work proportionally or structurally.

Can anyone recommend any websites where I could see some more split shanks for inspiration?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! What a gorgeous Blazing Ball of Sunshine! I will have to keep Whiteflash in mind if ever I seek a gemstone! I really like the setting you posted. I think it would look so much better using trillion cut diamond sidestones rather than round! Just beautiful!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know where I got this one, probably here on PS (sorry in advance to the owner for posting without consent). But I saved it because I love the girdle. I wonder if it can be done without the side diamonds both girdle and the shank...

R-bl003-lg.gif

soycoffee

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Mochi, that is a stunning ring! I''d love to know where that is from. Breathtaking!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/5/2009 2:41:00 PM
Author: mochi
I don''t know where I got this one, probably here on PS (sorry in advance to the owner for posting without consent). But I saved it because I love the girdle. I wonder if it can be done without the side diamonds both girdle and the shank...
That ring is from 23rd Street Jewelers
10.gif

icet

Rough_Rock
I love your stone!!! It''s gorgeous! I think it will look stunning in a simple solitaire setting but I must say that setting from 23rd st jewels is mesmerizing =)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW....your stone is AMAZING!!!

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results