shape
carat
color
clarity

5 Stone Graduated Trellis from BGD

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
It's funny, a saw a couple of replies that said they loved the plumeria. I looked back and thought "hmmm I can only see frangipanis".

Google is my friend.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great real life shot! It does take up so much finger real estate :) your home looks awesome by the way :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! It turned out perfectly and beautifully!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
LOL Glam!! The plumeria one i knew as i had seen it online before when looking for caring instructions but there have been many many times when i have to google to see what it is people are talking about around here. :D

Amy's Bling Thank you! Our house is very modest compared to many of the beauties people have posted but we like it's charm. :))

Packrat! Thank you! Any news on yours? have you picked out the center yet? Yours is going to be gorgeous as well! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's beautiful!! Looks amazing on your hand, very substantial and blingy! :love: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
GlamMosher|1327326890|3109493 said:
It's funny, a saw a couple of replies that said they loved the plumeria. I looked back and thought "hmmm I can only see frangipanis".

Google is my friend.

:lol:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one AMAZING ring. Wow! Love it. And you have to tell me what make/color that nail polish is. It is gorgeous! If I can't have your ring, at least I can have the nail polish... :twirl:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring turned out beautifully. It really looks wonderful on your hand. I've always love Yssie's 3-stone version but now that I see the 5-stone.....I WANT, I WANT, I WANT. :naughty: Enjoy your ring and all the attention you are sure to get from this stunner!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back for another oogle at it-I love it!

Psst..I updated my thread in RT.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
katiedid thank you! No sorry i can't tell you anything about the polish :blackeye: as i had them done and never thought to look to see what it was! It is a nice colour though isn't it?

Farleysmom Thnak you ::) yssies 3 stone is very special and i'm so glad that it works with the 5 stone!

packrat!! thanks again!! You don't have much of a wait to go now!! :appl:

I made the BGD blog! :bigsmile:

http://blog.brianthecutter.com/

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's awesome! Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring does have quite a presence and I love what the six prongs do to the center stone! So glad you are pleased with it as I know it was a bit of a nerve wracking experience! Just so happy it turned out the way you wanted it and it does look very blingy on your hand - enjoy!!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries on the polish color - but it is beautiful! Enjoy that ring. :love:

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Hi, HOT. I just have to tell you that your ring is my favourite...well..the most beautiful ring I have ever seen actually. I keep coming back to your thread and enjoying your beautiful pictures. I would like to replcate your ring one day, however with slightly smaller center..and actually already purchased the set of BGD Signature 0.24 stones, the center 0.83 I already have. So need to save for middle 0.4s and a setting in platinum. Could you, please, tell me a ballpark of what this setting did cost you last year? I will be also making mine with BGD..

And how you like your ring after having it for a while or what would you do different if you do it again. Are your stones set low or high? Is it comfortable for everyday wear?

I also hope to see your new DBTY long necklace soon!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Admiring again.. :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Efriede|1355513844|3331414 said:
Hi, HOT. I just have to tell you that your ring is my favourite...well..the most beautiful ring I have ever seen actually. I keep coming back to your thread and enjoying your beautiful pictures. I would like to replcate your ring one day, however with slightly smaller center..and actually already purchased the set of BGD Signature 0.24 stones, the center 0.83 I already have. So need to save for middle 0.4s and a setting in platinum. Could you, please, tell me a ballpark of what this setting did cost you last year? I will be also making mine with BGD..

And how you like your ring after having it for a while or what would you do different if you do it again. Are your stones set low or high? Is it comfortable for everyday wear?

Hi Efriede, that is really kind of you to say. ::)

You know, I often look at it and think the perfect graduation would be with 20/40/80/40/20 stones! I think it would look spectacular. I went through my old emails but for some reason couldn't find one with the quote! From memory, my budget was $5000, but I had to purchase the 4 extra diamonds as well. I think the setting itself was somewhere around $2.5k? But that is a very rough ballpark and I am not sure if that was for the original quote in WG or if it was for platinum, which was a few hundred extra.

I've had the ring for nearly a year and I still love it. I think BGD did a wonderful job with proportions and height of the setting. It is not too high, nor too low, it really is just perfect. The only thing that slightly bothers me about it is the prongs on the main stone. They sort of stick out a bit and I wish that they were a bit more refined. It doesn't bother me enough to have anything done about it though as i am too scared that something will go wrong. I don't think it is a flaw in the ring itself, just the nature of CAD settings, and seeing some beautiful VC and LM rings in person today really did magnify the prongs.

If you have any other questions now or when you get closer to ordering, please feel free to ask. :))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Junebug and MissGotRocks, thank you!

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1355663891|3332602 said:
Efriede|1355513844|3331414 said:

Hi Efriede, that is really kind of you to say. ::)

You know, I often look at it and think the perfect graduation would be with 20/40/80/40/20 stones! I think it would look spectacular. I went through my old emails but for some reason couldn't find one with the quote! From memory, my budget was $5000, but I had to purchase the 4 extra diamonds as well. I think the setting itself was somewhere around $2.5k? But that is a very rough ballpark and I am not sure if that was for the original quote in WG or if it was for platinum, which was a few hundred extra.

I've had the ring for nearly a year and I still love it. I think BGD did a wonderful job with proportions and height of the setting. It is not too high, nor too low, it really is just perfect. The only thing that slightly bothers me about it is the prongs on the main stone. They sort of stick out a bit and I wish that they were a bit more refined. It doesn't bother me enough to have anything done about it though as i am too scared that something will go wrong. I don't think it is a flaw in the ring itself, just the nature of CAD settings, and seeing some beautiful VC and LM rings in person today really did magnify the prongs.

If you have any other questions now or when you get closer to ordering, please feel free to ask. :))

Thanks so much for your answer, HOT! I, as you, will probably order the setting from BGD and have them send it to me. I need to find a juweler here who could set thecenter stone. I am also afraid that being spoiled by high standarts of prong work we see here on PS everyday, I will not be pleased...hmmm..or I will have to wait till I visit US myself and then send the BGD my stone...decisions..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results