color
clarity

5 Stone Graduated Trellis from BGD

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing on your hand!!!

ZahraLeyla

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it has fantastic presence on your hand. Love the graduation, and the trellis work is so fluid and delicate. Beautiful!

GlamMosher

Shiny_Rock
It is seriously beautiful HOT! You did so well!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! :love: I do really like the combination of stones!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Melave~ sorry to keep you waiting! :bigsmile: The day really got away with me. Hope you like the hand shots!

Amy's Bling, diamondrnglover, happybear thank you so much for your sweet comments. :))

Little River ~ Yes we are almost diamond twins! I am really liking it as a stand alone ring. It's substantial enough to wear on its own, but I have already caught myself telling strangers (sales assistants in jewelry stores) who comment on my nice engagement ring that it's my wedding ring as well. One said "but he's going to buy you another one right?" as if I am missing out or something. Lol.

Pregcurious, Mayk, and yennyfire ~ thank you!

AprilBaby~ thank you! DH had a mate over and they both thought I was pretty weired for taking photos of my ring in the garden. They were putting on a David Attenborough accent and giving commentary about the diamond ring being in its natural habitat. :lol:

Dani, Sharon, luv2sparkle, Diamond*Dana, amertrine, armywife, ~ thank you so much for your lovely comments. :))

SweetAsscher and Treenbean ~ thank you! You will both probably be pretty jealous to hear that my garden is in full bloom with frangipani's ATM as its the middle of summer here. They smell so good! :love: and they are by far, my favourite flower.

bright ice, alene, slg47 ~ thanks so much! I'm really happy with it too. The hand shots are up. :sun:

Owies Nana ~ thank you! The plan is to wear this ring on my left hand as my ering and wedded combined, but one day I hope to move it to my right hand when I get myself a 2ct+ OEC solitaire, but that won't be for a few years yet as i havent even started saving. :halo:

Amys Bling, Zahra, Glam, diamondseeker ~ thank you! I'm really happy with how everything turned out and I'm Really happy with the hand presence! :sun:

Burk

Ideal_Rock
So pretty! Super blingy and perfect on your hand!!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
HOT, its :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

It looks huge on your hand!!! You must be over the moon with it!! It is so sweepy and delicate and just, well..... :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Wear it in great health! I hope to see it one day in the flesh, so to speak!!!! :wavey:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YIPPEEEEEEE it arrived safe and sound!!! It's soooooooooooooo beautiful, you must be thrilled!! You have such lovely teeny hands and the finger coverage.... ahhh! To die for! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect! It turned out beautiful, looks very graceful on your hand. Congratulations!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
That turned out to be one gorgeous ring! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: I love the proportions and the profile is stunning!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks so pretty!!!! :love:

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! It looks perfect on your hand and I love the profile.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:
HOT that is one SPECTACULAR ring! Love the trellis work and your 'undercarriage' shot!
It looks just perfect on your hand - lots of finger coverage and sparkle sparkle sparkle - enjoy! It's a beauty!!! :bigsmile: :lickout: :D

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
It's Amazing and looks fantastic on you! Congratulations on a beautiful reset! :appl: :appl:

blueiris

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring! I just love it. :love: It looks amazing on your beautiful hands. Congratulations!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! So gorgeous and blingy!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YUM YUM YUM It's GORGEOUS and looks fabulous on you!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing 5 stone!! :love:

Love the finger coverage and how bright it is!!

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOT it looks fabulous on your hand. I think it's just fabulous period, though. Congrats!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great finger coverage--I'm sure your bling is blinding your eyes w/ all of the sparkles! BGD did a great job!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOT it turned out beautifully, and it looks *fabulous* on your finger!!!

CONGRATS on a good job well done :bigsmile: :appl: the design looks fantastic as a five-stone, and the stone size graduation is perfect. I can just imagine how much attention it gets :love:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful!!! I was looking forward to this thread so much!!!! Absolutely stunning :love: I adore trellis settings

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh my Gosh! Thank you for the such sweet sweet comments!

Susimoo yay!! :appl: thank you so much for sharing in the excitement of this journey with me. I'm sure we are going to have a SMTB IRL very very soon! You're up next!! :bigsmile:

DandiAndi your excitement is infectious you know that?! Thank you thank you thank you for your kind words. I think you might have to catch a flight over west for this mega blingathon get together that is going to happen one of these days! :sun:

Burk, SandyCheeks, stargurl, motownmama, Mrs W, Enerchi, Sparkly OEC, blue iris, Laila, bright ice, Cachette, mom2boys, and June Rose, thank you all for your wonderful comments! Never in a million years did I think I would end up with a ring so blingy and with such great finger coverage. :bigsmile: (this is where I should probably thank my husband for letting me reset too) :mrgreen:

Gypsy and Yssie, special thanks to the both of you for all of your words of advice throughout this process. You ladies offer such invaluable assistance to people like me all the time and this place wouldn't be the same without you. :wavey:

I'm loving the ring! And so are others. I went into a jewelry store yesterday to ask if they would clean it for me and the sales lady just about jumped the counter and tore it off my finger before I could ask! :bigsmile: My SIl with eyes like a hawk saw it within about 5 seconds of entering the restaurant last night. She wants to upgrade now too so I'll be able to live vicariously through her for a few more months around here. :sun:

Thanks again to everyone for your kind words and encouragement. it's been such a great process to go through and it wouldn't have been the same without my crazy diamond friends cheering me along in the process. ::)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
and here's a real life perspective shot since i got tizzied up for dinner last night. :bigsmile:

complete with messy bench in the background... oops. :cheeky:

HOTIRLphoto.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!!! :love: :love: do you happen to live in hawaii? I noticed the plumeria shot! :D

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW HOT! :love: :love: Thats an amazing ring!! I absolutely love the coverage it gives you, it definitely looks like it was made specifically for your hand! What a great ring and so happy that you're thrilled with it!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous ring, you did well. I would not wear a wedding band with it, it looks fantastic on its own.

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your ring has beautiful proportions and the setting looks so well done. You and your house are great too! :)

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy! no, I live in Australia close to the beach, the plumeria grow really well here. It's a dream to visit Hawaii one day though!

Christina- thank you! I'm happy that I'm thrilled with it too. :D there's always that element of uncertainty with custom design!

Thanks Iknvrb4! I'm glad you think it looks good on its own. That's what I was hoping for. :))

He he Kalrik! Thanks for the compliments on the house and myself :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results