shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone diamond U-prong band...ALL MINE!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!! congrats!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Looks beautiful! Great find!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you ebay girls find such beautiful stuff for such great prices? I NEVER see a deal
39.gif
Congrats and I hope you LOVE it!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2008 8:42:05 PM
Author: AprilBaby
How do you ebay girls find such beautiful stuff for such great prices? I NEVER see a deal
39.gif
Congrats and I hope you LOVE it!
It''s only a great find if you actually get the ring!
emcrook.gif

Hoping....
But, I have found great deals on great diamond ring on E-bay before, like an 11 stone diamond band (with quality diamonds) for about $ 600 , and recently a bezel set diamond band ($499) for one carat of bright, white diamonds in 18k white gold (avatar)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow beau, I''m feeling disappointed with you! I thought you''d have it by now. If they can''t provide you with a tracking number, I''d be suspicious (and angry!).

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your band! I''ve had good and bad experiences with the same jeweler!!! I purchased a ring and paid in full, they waited a week to tell me that they had sold it to someone else
29.gif
I was beyond peeved!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 9:03:11 AM
Author: stepcutnut
Sorry to hear about your band! I''ve had good and bad experiences with the same jeweler!!! I purchased a ring and paid in full, they waited a week to tell me that they had sold it to someone else
29.gif
I was beyond peeved!
Really..that''s unfortunate. I''d be pissed too!
I told the vendor he has until the end of today to track it (he can do it online), he told me he would look into it Thursday when he goes to USPS?
If I don''t hear from him, tomorrow I will file a dispute with E-bay and Paypal, to get my money back.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
It arrived this afternoon (YEAH), I unwrapped it, and couldn''t believe how sparkly, WHITE the diamonds (and huge) were! It''s so heavy, substantial gold ! The profile looks just like Kcoursolle''s 5 stone band https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/took-some-new-pics-of-my-five-stone-band.62151/page-2
It''s U shaped from the side, and you can see the bottom of each diamond. I can hardly believe it only cost me $499! I brought it to the jewelers to have it resize down half a size, and will have it tomorrow! I LOVED how it looked with my solitaire, and provides sooooooo much more sparkle than my diamond bezel band. Soooo..instead of wearing it on my right hand as I intended..I think it will be paired with my solitaire. I know the bezel band will not get worn, so I am putting it up for sale. I will post pics of the 5 stone band it''s own thread tomorrow when I pick it up from the jewelers! (Oh..I almost forgot , the vendor told me they were at least 15 pointers, but my jeweler told me closer to .20 each..making it about ONE carat in total rather than .75 carats..WOW...a bargain!! It covers more of my finger than I thought it would..and It''s a size 6.5.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/10/2008 4:47:48 PM
Author: beau13
It arrived this afternoon (YEAH), I unwrapped it, and couldn''t believe how sparkly, WHITE the diamonds (and huge) were! It''s so heavy, substantial gold ! The profile looks just like Kcoursolle''s 5 stone band https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/took-some-new-pics-of-my-five-stone-band.62151/page-2
It''s U shaped from the side, and you can see the bottom of each diamond. I can hardly believe it only cost me $499! I brought it to the jewelers to have it resize down half a size, and will have it tomorrow! I LOVED how it looked with my solitaire, and provides sooooooo much more sparkle than my diamond bezel band. Soooo..instead of wearing it on my right hand as I intended..I think it will be paired with my solitaire. I know the bezel band will not get worn, so I am putting it up for sale. I will post pics of the 5 stone band it''s own thread tomorrow when I pick it up from the jewelers! (Oh..I almost forgot , the vendor told me they were at least 15 pointers, but my jeweler told me closer to .20 each..making it about ONE carat in total rather than .75 carats..WOW...a bargain!! It covers more of my finger than I thought it would..and It''s a size 6.5.
Yeah beau! That''s a relief. Ok, we''ll see you later with those pics!
2.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gemgirl..I was a tad worried, but when it arrived..I was totally blown away. I am picking up the ring in about 4 more hours, then will take some pics. I still can''t believe what a deal I got for almost one carat of diamonds, that have no inclusions with a loupe! They are soooooooo bright!! I looked for similar rings in that carat weight, and couldn''t believe the prices!! I love great finds as much as I love the diamonds themselves!!
30.gif

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Looks great, looking for to "real life" pics!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
What a great find! Can''t wait to see the pics.

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2008 12:38:37 PM
Author: CdnBlingGal
What a great find! Can''t wait to see the pics.
This has to be my greatest find yet..pics are now posted in a separate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results