shape
carat
color
clarity

5 stone AVC Band with an EC Ring?

Samputs

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone.

I Would like some ideas for my sisters wedding band. I have attached what her Engagement ring would look like, it would be set with a 2.2ct Emerald for her size 6 finger.

She has already decided on a thin bezel baguette eternity as one band, and is considering a 5 stone AVC Band from GOG as her second! Does anyone have this combination or anything similar? Do you think it would look nice?

Any other ideas ladies? :D

Thankyou!

_38358.jpg

FightGravity

Shiny_Rock
I love 5 stones, but I like them best as standalone pieces or with a thin plain or pave band. Not with an engagement ring. The set she is planning with the EC with pave band and bezel baguette eternity sounds very pretty! I would not add a 5 stone.

If she wants a third ring, I would do a narrow pave band, similar to Kate beckinsale's set.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While I love AVCs, I don't think it would look good with her ring. She's got an emerald cut and round brilliant melee, and those are two very different faceting styles, and AVCs are yet a third and I think it would clash. I think the things that would look best with her ring are baguettes and skinny pave bands, or baguette+round combination bands.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results