shape
carat
color
clarity

5 mm Cathedral setting to be found online?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bingbongbug

Rough_Rock
I am having a hard time finding the kind of setting I want to put my square (probably Flanders) diamond into (once I finally get it, hah).

What I am looking for is a cathedral setting, either white gold or platinum (depending on price), to accomodate a square diamond of about .75. Where it gets hard is that it needs to be a size 3.5, and I want it to be 5 mm wide. I haven't been able to find this combination of variables. Oh, and just for reference, it needs to be the kind of cathedral where the sides actually meet up in the middle, not that bizarre-looking style where they stop short, leaving a little gap on each side of the diamond.

Naturally, I'm looking for the best price possible. There's a ring at my local B&M store that I love, but it is $450 for just 14K white gold! While 14K would be a possibility for a good price, that is just not a good price.

I've done a ton of looking, to no avail. If anyone has an idea, let me know.

Thanks!

Emma

Rough_Rock
You could visit just about any of the vendors on Pricescope and get a platinum ring for not much more then the 14K white ring.

try whiteflash.com -they do Vatche'

Flanders will fit into any mount that takes a round or princess cut.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results