shape
carat
color
clarity

5 jewelry pieces you wear the most often?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 12:48:41 PM
Author: risingsun
whitby~your Troll bracelet is gorgeous!! Those flowers are beautiful. Can you put a safety chain on it? You''re making me nervous
7.gif
How far are you with the second bracelet?

thanks marian. funny you should suggest a safety chain - looking at yours, i thought the chain looked so wonderful, my first thought was ''i want one of those chain thingies!''

re the turquoise bracelet - i have all the glass beads, and now need the gold beads. i also want to put them on a gold bracelet. sadly, if i really DO this, it will cost me around $6k, so i''m umming and ahhing. either way, it would have to be spaced out over a couple of years. out of proportion expensive...but gorgeous!!
31.gif

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
1. watch (Cartier Trinity)
2. wedding band
3. Van Craeynest diamond eternity band
4. engagement ring
5. I rotate different necklaces. Some are diamonds, some are turquoise, some are old glass, but they are all about 16".

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 1:16:05 PM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 6/26/2009 12:48:41 PM
Author: risingsun
whitby~your Troll bracelet is gorgeous!! Those flowers are beautiful. Can you put a safety chain on it? You''re making me nervous
7.gif
How far are you with the second bracelet?

thanks marian. funny you should suggest a safety chain - looking at yours, i thought the chain looked so wonderful, my first thought was ''i want one of those chain thingies!''

re the turquoise bracelet - i have all the glass beads, and now need the gold beads. i also want to put them on a gold bracelet. sadly, if i really DO this, it will cost me around $6k, so i''m umming and ahhing. either way, it would have to be spaced out over a couple of years. out of proportion expensive...but gorgeous!!
31.gif
It will beTDF, but mighty pricey
6.gif
The prices on Pandora have gone up and I imagine the same has happened with Troll. Let me know how the bracelet is coming along
2.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
This is hard! I have so many small gemstone and costume pieces that I rotate - it''s something different every day.

1) engagement ring
2) wedding band
3) ACA diamond bezel pendant
4) antique OEC diamond ring
5) irradiated green diamond ring

I have 2 more rings on the way that may end up taking over this list: a Heart of Water lotus ring with alexandrite, and another little OEC ring (this one is just beautifully cut - saw it under the jeweler''s microscope, and the facet pattern is just TDF!).

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I always have 5 pieces of jewelry on, just not always the same ones.

First, the permanent pieces:

1 - small diamond studs
2 - Skagen watch

Then, the ones I rotate:

3 - pendant (right now, I am wearing an OEC diamond, but I change this a lot. A gorgeous amethyst in a sleek SS setting is the one I probably wear the most)
4 - RHR (usually a hammer silver dome)
5 - LHR (not engagement, but usually one of my stacks)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results