shape
carat
color
clarity

5 jewelry pieces you wear the most often?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh this is a fun thread!

1. e-ring RB set in shared prong eternity band
2. two pairs of diamond stud earrings 1st and 2nd holes
2. one of 7 nice necklaces that I have that I love depends on my mood, most of them were given to me by FI
3. one of my 3 RHR depends again on how I am feeling and where I am going
4. one of several of my watches either a cheapy, costumey one or one of my nicer ones
5. a dbty bracelet I got from my parents

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 9:34:35 AM
Author: whitby_2773

Date: 6/22/2009 11:06:47 PM
Author: risingsun
1. five stone wedding band

2. engagement ring

3. omega constellation watch

4. two pairs of diamond stud earrings--alternate with a pair of diamond diamond drop earrings

5. diamond bracelet, alternate with Pandora//

6. diamond solitaire necklace, most days

7. RHR

marian -

i always love your jewelry; is there a link anywhere to your 5 stone diamond band? would love to see it...
Thank you, whitby
1.gif
I''ll take a look for the pic and post it...

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 1:40:09 PM

Thank you, whitby
1.gif

thanks marian! any info would be appreciated. i''m going down this route next year, but i''m umming and ahhing about specifics, so i''m trying to get together all the rings of that nature which i like, then make a decision.

i remember yours as being rather gorgeous....

InLuv101

Brilliant_Rock
Wedding Band
Watch
Engagement Ring
Studs
RHR

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 1:50:17 PM

Date: 6/24/2009 1:40:09 PM

Thank you, whitby
1.gif

thanks marian! any info would be appreciated. i''m going down this route next year, but i''m umming and ahhing about specifics, so i''m trying to get together all the rings of that nature which i like, then make a decision.

i remember yours as being rather gorgeous....
My ring is a HOF five stone band. Each stone is a 20 pointer. They are set in 18k white gold with a palladium alloy. I''ll see if I can get a pic with a side view.

Pic one...

wedder 003 a.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
two...

wedder 004 c.jpg

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
This is a side view of the band. The shank tapers up to the stones, so it is at its thinnest when it meets the diamonds. You will notice what appears to be a line in the shank. That is only a reflection of the indent that holds the ring in its case. Anymore questions, please ask
1.gif

wedder 2 002 a.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
1. Upper left cartilage hoop earring
2. Diamond studs
3. Engagement ring
4. Silver hoop earrings
5. T&Co 1837 ring

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never accesorize with jewelry. Or rarely, I should say.

I have diamond studs in my ears, mainly just to keep the holes open, and now I wear my engagement ring.

That''s it.
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Risingsun, that band is gorgeous!

My 5 pieces:

1. Tag watch
2. Tiffany heart tag bracelet
3. Pandora bracelet
4. WG hoop earrings
5. sterling RHR

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 12:43:42 PM
Author: tigian

Date: 6/24/2009 8:23:14 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 6/23/2009 8:44:04 PM

Author: tigian

Date: 6/23/2009 4:00:11 PM

Author: geckodani

1. Wedding Ring

2. Ering

3. Scattered Diamond Hoops

4. .25 Studs

5. _______________ I need a RHR.
9.gif

LOL! Gecko, I need a #5 as well! Diamond studs would fit the bill.

9.gif

Sounds like an excellent plan tigian! I can''t decide whether to get a scattered diamond band (more affordable) or save up for a bajillion years and go for a 5 stone, LOL.
A 5-stone is on my wishlist and I will also be saving for a bajillion years but I think it will totally be worth it.
Can you get both eventually?
11.gif
Eventually. Note the bajillion years comment, LOL!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wedding band, anniversary band, engagement ring, watch, diamond studs.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 2:37:32 PM
This is a side view of the band. The shank tapers up to the stones, so it is at its thinnest when it meets the diamonds. You will notice what appears to be a line in the shank. That is only a reflection of the indent that holds the ring in its case. Anymore questions, please ask
1.gif

marian -

thanks for this. i love the tapered band, and i KNEW there was something about the stones that was extra sparkly :) ideally, because i have monster fingers, i''m thinking about 7 x .25ct stones. i''m thinking that would be a nice fingerful. i wish i had your lovely slender fingers, tho!

thank you again - it''s very beautiful.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 10:44:49 PM

Date: 6/24/2009 2:37:32 PM
1.gif

marian -

thanks for this. i love the tapered band, and i KNEW there was something about the stones that was extra sparkly :) ideally, because i have monster fingers, i'm thinking about 7 x .25ct stones. i'm thinking that would be a nice fingerful. i wish i had your lovely slender fingers, tho!

thank you again - it's very beautiful.
Thanks for your kind comments, whitby
35.gif
I think 25 pointers would be a great size and give you a fingerful of coverage! My fingers thank you, too...every ring I buy has to be special ordered, however, and that can be a PITA
17.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/24/2009 4:00:11 PM
Author: monarch64

My 5 pieces:

1. Tag watch
3. Pandora bracelet
4. WG hoop earrings
5. sterling RHR
Thanks, monnie
1.gif
Have you posted pics of your Pandora? I've completed mind, as well. I loved choosing and arranging the beads.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 12:18:00 AM

My 5 pieces:

1. Tag watch

3. Pandora bracelet

4. WG hoop earrings

5. sterling RHR
Thanks, monnie
1.gif
Have you posted pics of your Pandora? I''ve completed mind, as well. I loved choosing and arranging the beads.

oh oh oh!! i was thinking about starting a troll beads thread in the jewelry section! is there already one there?? photos pls? my troll bead bracelet is what''s stopped me spending more money on diamonds over the last year; someone started one off for me last june for my birthday and since then i''ve spent literally thousands of $ on it! insane.

i''d LOVE to see yours!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 12:51:51 AM

Date: 6/25/2009 12:18:00 AM

My 5 pieces:

1. Tag watch

3. Pandora bracelet

4. WG hoop earrings

5. sterling RHR
Thanks, monnie
1.gif
Have you posted pics of your Pandora? I''ve completed mind, as well. I loved choosing and arranging the beads.

oh oh oh!! i was thinking about starting a troll beads thread in the jewelry section! is there already one there?? photos pls? my troll bead bracelet is what''s stopped me spending more money on diamonds over the last year; someone started one off for me last june for my birthday and since then i''ve spent literally thousands of $ on it! insane.

i''d LOVE to see yours!
I''m off to find a pic
2.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
My completed Pandora. I chose ss/gold beads for this bracelet. The beads are quite delicate IRL. We had a thread going for awhile. Maybe we can resurrect it! If you do a search, you will find several old Pandora threads
1.gif

Completed Pandora 001 1.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Rising, your Pandora is even more beautiful now that it''s complete! I STILL have a good inch and a half of space on mine, I think I''ve only added two beads since last spring when I posted pics of it. Can''t remember which thread that was we were posting pics on, either.

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!

i''ll post one of mine this evening too. mine''s troll beads, not pandora tho.

monarch - come on girl! where''s yours??

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, monnie and whitby. These bracelets are addictive. To place it on my jewelry insurance policy, I had to list every bead, clip, spacer and the basic bracelet separately
14.gif
When you add up how much you''ve put into this little darlings, you need to put in the policy
6.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/25/2009 2:44:20 PM
GORGEOUS!

Ha, I dunno...too lazy to take more pics and post them!

Rising, I''m glad you got yours insured. I''ll not be doing that with mine...it''s all sterling except for one bead that only has a tiny bit of 14k on it. I''d estimate that I''ve only put about $600 into mine, but keep in mind I used to work for a place that sold Pandora so I got a substantial discount. I have a necklace, too, but I only have one bead on it so far. They are definitely addictive!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
ok, here''s mine. i have one more gold charm to go - right on the end. this took about a year to put together; each of those frigging daisies is $180. but once i started i couldn''t stop! i have half a dozen ''one of a kind'' beads on this one too, so it''s quite a unique bracelet. this stuff is ridiculously overpriced and i know it, but....

s_Bracelet 003.jpg

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
hmm it appears M''s quest to decorate me is going well for him

1. promise ring
2. necklace M game me
3. matching earrings to necklace
4. bracelet M gave me
5. toe/pinky ring that my aunt and uncle gave me. ha, he doesn''t get all five yet!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
so here she is stretched out. as soon as i finish this one i''m going to start working on my next one (all turquoises and greens...). these things are addictive!

s_Bracelet 005.jpg

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
last one! in this one you can see the detail in the various beads - the silver shot through the green one, the multiple colors in the bead to the extreme right, and the gold centers to the daisies. i just love these things!! (i think tim might find them even MORE useless than diamonds!)

s_Bracelet 006.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whitby, your Troll bracelet is awesome! I love those daisies, so pretty and feminine. Thanks for sharing!!!
36.gif

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks monnie - but - seriously - my photo taking abilities suck the big one.

(but i shall improve!
9.gif
)

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
whitby~your Troll bracelet is gorgeous!! Those flowers are beautiful. Can you put a safety chain on it? You're making me nervous
7.gif
How far are you with the second bracelet?

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/25/2009 2:57:27 PM

Date: 6/25/2009 2:44:20 PM
GORGEOUS!

Ha, I dunno...too lazy to take more pics and post them!

Rising, I''m glad you got yours insured. I''ll not be doing that with mine...it''s all sterling except for one bead that only has a tiny bit of 14k on it. I''d estimate that I''ve only put about $600 into mine, but keep in mind I used to work for a place that sold Pandora so I got a substantial discount. I have a necklace, too, but I only have one bead on it so far. They are definitely addictive!
I''m jealous
11.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results