shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 5 carat heart in Victor Canera setting

kylier

Shiny_Rock
I don't post often but I enjoy seeing all the pieces here so much I thought I should post mine too.
I had been waiting for a vintage/antique heart to come available because hearts are special to me as a romance writer but I love the look of antique cut diamonds with big facets. I was so happy when I found this one, even though it's much bigger than I was expecting.
I chose Victor Canera because after looking at his work on Pricescope I felt he was the right vendor for me to trust to just make something amazing based on his own artistic vision. And it turned out great!
My photos can't even really show how great it looks, since I have had it for a couple of days but then just decided I had to take pictures tonight in low lighting. Hopefully this gives you an idea and I can put more photos up tomorrow. But I love everything about it. The filigree, the milgrain, the perfect bezel, the little heart basket underneath which was a surprise, and the tri-shank,which I wasn't sure about but now see 100% why it really makes the ring. Plus it's so comfortable!
Big thanks to Victor and Tim for making the transaction so easy and comfortable and delivering a perfect ring, and also to Grace at Jewels by Grace for finding this amazing diamond.
Stats!
5.05 carat vintage cut heart diamond, GIA cert K, Si1. Size 7.5, and I intend to use this as a right hand ring.

ring3__1_.jpg

ring4__1_.jpg

ring5__1_.jpg

ring6__1_.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:
Thanks for sharing your ring! I admired the design and the ring on Victor's Facebook page. So glad we can admire it from all angles and on your hand. What a piece of art! So romantic and beautifully detailed. The bezel, filigree, diamond cuffs and struts & diamond detail on the shank, the tri-wire shank... It all comes together. I love how your stone takes center stage in this ring. An absolute beauty.

Please post a lot more pics indeed :appl:

MissHunneeBunnie

Rough_Rock
Wow! What a beautiful treasure you found! I guess it's true that good things come to those who wait! Can you show us pictures in sunlight pretty please?! :love:

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, is that the 5 carat honker from Grace? I always hoped it was a pricescoper who bought it !

I absolutely LOVE the design! Wear it in good health!

PS post more handshots !

Q

Queenie60

It's beautiful. Thank you for sharing. :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, I also drooled at the stone when Grace had it for sale if it's the same one, Victor's work is amazing, so congrats!!!!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous heart and great details on the ring. Congratulations. :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one amazing heart diamond and VC setting! :appl: More pics please!

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh my goodness! This is the prettiest heart diamond I have ever seen! And what a gorgeous, perfect ring!! Enjoy!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so so beautiful! Thank you for sharing! And more pictures please :) :love:

lilysweet

Shiny_Rock
The diamond is beautiful and the setting is perfect! Unique and interesting to really showcase the stone. The diamond cuffs are gorgeous! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting! Nice job!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your beautiful stone and setting. Perfect match and all around gorgeous. :love: I love how unique and beautiful it is and would love to see many more pics if you don't mind sharing. :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! :appl: :appl: :appl: I love the heart shaped "donut" under the culet! :love: :love: :love: that little detail is so sweet and special!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This beauty should certainly inspire some wonderful romantic stories. It's amazing!!!! :love: :love: :love: One of the prettiest Hearts I've seen just a wonderful find and the setting by Victor is so beautiful. :love: :love: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Simply stunning!!! That is the prettiest heart shaped diamond and setting that I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing it with us.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful stone and setting = ring :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! :love: How perfect for a romance writer!!! Love your setting choice!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I keep coming back to look :love: I love everything about your ring! Amazing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE it! Looks fantastic on your hand!!!!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Devine!!! I too saw this on VC Instagram page and saw the sketch also. It's breathtaking and perfect!! It looks lovely on you!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for the wonderful comments! Yes, it's the stone Jewels by Grace had on their site. It was fun seeing Victor bring the sketch to life. It really was a great experience. I will get more handshots and some sunlight shots, sadly we have been overcast all day here so I'm still waiting for some sunlight. Hope I can get better pics lol. Thank you to everyone who commented, I will try to respond more later.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love everything about your ring!!! I really do love heart shaped diamonds and an old cut heart?!?!? It's gorgeous!! :love: :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything about this is stunning. And it's so romantic!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
:love: I'm such a sucker for hearts! and WOW! this is incredibly dreamy and just gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results