shape
carat
color
clarity

5.5 H OMC by Alex Park

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
OKAY! I put a deposit on this today!! Please give your thoughts
It was just posted today if you want to see the video on IG I don’t know how to post it here

Thank you!
IMG_2719.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2720.jpeg
    IMG_2720.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2721.jpeg
    IMG_2721.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2717.png
    IMG_2717.png
    314.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    96.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2718.png
    IMG_2718.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 99

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
OKAY! I put a deposit on this today!! Please give your thoughts
It was just posted today if you want to see the video on IG I don’t know how to post it here

Thank you!
IMG_2719.jpeg

I thought this was gorgeous when he posted it - knowing nothing about these cuts but love it just the same! Lucky you :)

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not an OMC expert, but it seems to show a lot of skin color through the table... maybe a bit leaky?

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, it's stunning!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it will be very interesting to see next to your other lab old cut?

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Lucky you! I have never been disappointed with purchases from Alex and they are a great value.

That’s great to know this would be my first purchase from him I’ve been stalking the IG for awhile now

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
I saw this too an thought it was absolutely stunning! would love to see pictures when it comes in!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'm excited to see this in your hand!
If he would just do one in a 3ct or under and with some color...
I like the slightly elongated, softened angles the best for 'new' cut antiques.

LoveMunkie

Shiny_Rock
Alex is super picky about cuts and one of the first vendors to explore cutting larger carat sizes in antique cuts. He is also extremely fair for his price per carat. It’s a beauty!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I'm excited to see this in your hand!
If he would just do one in a 3ct or under and with some color...
I like the slightly elongated, softened angles the best for 'new' cut antiques.

Yes this is the shape I like the best and I like the slightly smaller facets that look somewhat even vs the bigger Maltese cross facets.
I do hope that windowing is an acceptable amount for an OMC. Are they like emeralds where you’re always going to have some tilt window? I have no idea. If anyone wants to chime in on that I’d appreciate it!! Ugh I’m nervous lol!!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Alex is super picky about cuts and one of the first vendors to explore cutting larger carat sizes in antique cuts. He is also extremely fair for his price per carat. It’s a beauty!

Yes the price is very fair and I felt worth taking the chance! Thank you that is reassuring. He has posted some gorgeous antique cuts I’ve been tempted by many!! This one has just the right combo of shape and facet style I’ve been looking for so I couldn’t resist it when I saw it! Thanks for your comment

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, it's stunning!!! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

Thank you! I’m thinking an 8 claw prong crown style? Pretty simple no other stones

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw that today and thought…well, isn’t that just yummy!! I think it is just delicious and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you have it in hand.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that today and thought…well, isn’t that just yummy!! I think it is just delicious and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you have it in hand.

Thank you I’m excited to see it in person!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
Do you all think the H color will look right in two tone platinum head and yellow gold band? I’ve only had E color stones before. Will platinum bring out the tint? Thanks

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Do you all think the H color will look right in two tone platinum head and yellow gold band? I’ve only had E color stones before. Will platinum bring out the tint? Thanks

I have a G color oval that's set in a ring with a platinum head and yellow gold band and I don't think it brings out the tint at all (you can see pictures and video in my post history). I will admit, though, I'm not color sensitive. Still , agree with @Slickk that platinum is always a great option for diamonds and I think it'll look great with this beautiful diamond!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
I have a G color oval that's set in a ring with a platinum head and yellow gold band and I don't think it brings out the tint at all (you can see pictures and video in my post history). I will admit, though, I'm not color sensitive. Still , agree with @Slickk that platinum is always a great option for diamonds and I think it'll look great with this beautiful diamond!

Thank you, I am really color sensitive my other stones are E color. So normally I wouldn’t go for an H color but I did go look at antique cushions and OMC at OWD and in these cuts I loved the lower colors. So go figure!

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that when it was posted and drooled! Lovely stone!

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
IMG_2763.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2765.jpeg
    IMG_2765.jpeg
    130.4 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2787.jpeg
    IMG_2787.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2876.jpeg
    IMG_2876.jpeg