shape
carat
color
clarity

5.46 OEC recut with SW

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Facetune… i’m 50 years old I need all the help I can get. And if it works on the Kardashians it can work on me :lol-2:

I refuse to believe you are 50! You are as beautiful as your bling! No facetune needed!

Calla-lilies

Shiny_Rock
Wow… wow… wow… beautiful pictures! Again - what a gorgeous ring!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo.... a while back I became obsessed with a K colored diamond that was posted on eBay and Instagram and it was internally flawless and I loved it… and it was a halo. But honestly I just can’t spend that much money on a piece of jewelry. I just have a limit of what i am willing to spend on any ONE piece. I'm not comfortable WEARING it when it's valuable. I wont even wear my watch becaue i feel like its too flashy.

Anyway, I decided to recreate it with a lab diamond. I mentioned this to @peppermintpatty and she was like "So, let me get this straight... you're a size 4.5, you're doing a 5 carat recut and you're going to put a halo around it??" And, I mean, honestly, i think she should have her pricescope membership revoked, that kind of negativity does not belong here. :lol:

However, i decided she might have a point...so i ordered one from Amazon that was 11mm 5 carat and it totally was fine.. or maybe i just don't like bending my knuckles, I mean do you really use your left hand that much??!!

So here is the fake CZ halo... i also bought one from etsy but I didnt like that one as much. Brilliant earth and james allen had sunburst halos too but I didnt like the side views on them.. someone once called it a "flying saucer halo" and it was a perfect description, i hate that look.
fakeamazonhalo.jpg

Now I realize this looks a lot like @missy's bubbalah, so i asked her if this was ok with her and she gave me her blessing. She's one cool chick, down to earth and just all around amazing giving person.

So, off to David Klass I went! I sent him the fake amazon one and he did his thing! I asked him to try to tuck the halo under the main diamond slightly because I asked Ashley for 5 carats exactly and NO BIGGER than 5.2 aaaand its 5.46 so i was worried about it running off my finger.

The problem is, that I got a brand spanking new iPhone 15 pro and the macro pics kinda suck. So, you get the idea, but the pics are a little fuzzy. My 12 pro was so much better.

The thing is, pictures cant capture it. It's like mirrors inside, it is the most perfectly cut diamond I have ever seen in person. I am obsessed, so far I have almost fallen down the stairs staring at it, almost crashed my car, totally not paying attention in meetings...

I cant explain how it looks so clear and then deep inside it's reflecting. It's just amazing, I love EVERYTHING about it. I am so incredibly happy, i cant sleep unless I put it on. I hope this passes soon... LOL!! I mean, i am so happy and so glad that I love it but i get nothing done!! Also, in all my years wearing an engagement ring, no one EVER commented on it, Never EVER. My cuff ring, all the time, my engagement ring, NEVER. This thing, I have had it 2 weeks and people constantly comment on it. I am so in love with it.

And thank goodness for @jaqjaqjaq because she is a voice of reason. Thats totally a lie, she's an enabler and I love her for it. She's the kind of friend that laughs at you when you say you're on ban island because she knows you're a big fat liar.

So, here it is, the ring I am finally happy with

thanks to Jaq for the imurgur link!

IMG_9754.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

04IMG_953042.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_8988.jpg

IMG_8992.jpg

IMG_9065.jpg

IMG_9657.jpg

IMG_950494.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

perspective1.jpg

GASP! CHOKE! WHEEZE! That turned out amazing and looks stunning on your long, slender hands!!:eek2::cool2::kiss2: Oh the facets too! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

jaqjaqjaq

Shiny_Rock
Other people: Buy second cell phone to cheat on their spouse.

Pricescopers: Buy second cell phone to take pictures of diamonds.

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2:

THIS IS ALL @HS4S_2 's FAULT!!! Yes, i DID in fact buy a Samsung ultra JUST to take pictures because of HS4S's amazing pictures.

compus23Uiphone15pro.JPG

@HS4S_2 thought you should know, I also blame you for my need to buy the Samsung S24 Ultra. In fact, @Inked and I bought them on the same day :lol-2:

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@HS4S_2 thought you should know, I also blame you for my need to buy the Samsung S24 Ultra. In fact, @Inked and I bought them on the same day :lol-2:

Happy to be able to direct you both towards non stop photo taking......especially if it means we get to see more photos of all the sparklies.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results