shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 40th birthday gift - Cartier trinity with single pave

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Hubby surprised me with this for my 40th birthday. We were in Vegas for the weekend & just happened to stop by Cartier at the Crystals on our last night. I was curious about the traditional Trinity ring which I tried but the SA gave this to me to try on as well. I loved it but I thought it was just too much. So we left without getting anything. Well that night he said he was going to meet up with a buddy (we were traveling with a few friends). It turned out he ran back to Cartier to get the ring - five minutes before they closed! He surprised me with it when we got back. I have no idea how he hid it from me while going home! Anyway, here are some pics. I just love it. It's so comfortable & easy to wear everyday.

_4029.jpeg

_4030.jpeg

_4031.jpeg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful--Happy 40th! :appl: Please add your new Cartier trinity to the Cartier thread!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this!! :love: happy 40th!!! Glad you had an amazing trip and it's so special that you have this to remember it all by!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful and what a special surprise! Happy Birthday!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Birthday! It looks lovely on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be completely thrilled if my hubby bought that for me when I turned 40. What a great job! Congratulations and enjoy!! Seriously, now you are making me want one... :mrgreen:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Hubby did a great job! The ring is just beautiful and looks amazing on you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this, a lot!!!! :love: It looks so beautiful on you. I sure wouldn't mind receiving one :halo: Your husband is the sweetest thing for surprising you like that, I love stories like this! :love: :clap:

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 40th - love your new ring. What a lovely surprise :wavey:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely trinity ring!!! Happy 40th! Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! :love: Happy birthday!!! Was it this past weekend? I was in Crystals Cartier on Friday!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! And a huge Happy Big Birthday!!

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely stunning. Simple beautiful!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and how sweet of your hubby! Happy birthday!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet! It looks great on you...and what a lovely surprise from DH! Happy BD!

fuzzypill

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much for the sweet birthday wishes! Only here on PS can I indulge in my diamond/jewelry obsession.
Diamondseeker - We were in Vegas the weekend before. It's been 6 years since we were there & so much has changed. The Crystals is a dangerous place with some pretty amazing shops. :love:

If you don't mind, I was able to take a few more photos in natural daylight & also bathroom lighting. For reference, I'm a size 4 (size 47).

_4044.jpeg

_4045.jpeg

_4046.jpeg

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yippeee! Sooooooo glad you posted the close up pics!! The diamonds really just raise it up to a whole new level.
I also love the way the 3 bands settle on your finger.. with the diamond on top!
Simply fabu!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Happy Birthday! :appl: :appl: :appl: What a fabulous and thoughtful gift! it's beautiful! :love: :love: :love:

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous trinity!!! And how sweet is your hubs for surprising you and being sneaky :bigsmile: . Happy 40th to you!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

YUP Ohlala! :wavey: :love: Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is such an elegant ring! Your hand looks like a hand model's! Yes, Crystals is dangerous alright! We also rediscovered similar danger in the Forum Shops connected to Caesar's. There's another Cartier, Tiffany, and VCA there, as well as many other designer shops (many purses, a Rolex shop, etc).

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!! :love: :love:

Happy 40th !! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful gift and happy 40th!!! LOVE your new ring. Just beautiful. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results