shape
carat
color
clarity

4 options...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Ebree,

I emailed whiteflash, thanks for the suggestion. I''m waiting on a reply. :)

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 1:00:49 PM
Author: valeria101
#1.

If there could be a version where the two ''wings'' (ends of the shank) wrap around the stone without a separate bezel added in, all for the better.

Like this Ana? Love it. From GreenLake Jewelry (greenlakejewelry.com).

MTGAB1.jpg

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Wow, I love that!! Only thing is, I''m looking for a much thinner band.... Bulky on my tiny fingers isn''t good.

(I got sized again yesterday; 3 3/4. Geesh!)

I was also looking around in a Stuller book, and found a few interlocking sets I like. Tell me what you think... (Only envision them in white gold).

stullerangle1.jpg

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
and the second (do you think it''d be a good deal "fatter" than the first one? I''ve tried on the first one, and I love the thickness of both rings on my finger...)

stullerswirl1.jpg

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Wait... number 1 I tried on last week and I didn''t like it because the band felt flimsy and had this paper feel to it... it was taller than it was wide, if that makes sense. Kinda felt uncomfortable on my hand...

Let me try to find the one I like so much... it looks similar but has a slightly thicker band and has a cathedral setting...

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Okay, here is the one that I really liked the thickness of, and because of the cathedral, I didn''t feel like the diamond was sitting up TOO high, unprotected.

Side and frontal views to follow...

theoneilove.jpg

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
other views of the one I fell in love with... it''s just unique enough to make me happy, and I know Paul will love that it''s still rather "traditional."

theoneilove2.jpg

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Please offer some suggestions. Thanks!! :D

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Now I don''t like #3. :) I change my mind quickly sometimes.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/13/2006 8:57:56 PM
Author: marriahlyn
I guess I''m the only one that likes #4, it would definitely be my top choice of the 3!!
I like all of them, but I''m also partial to #4. It reminds me of a ring I saw a long time ago on DT and I just loved the liquid flow of it.

But I like #1 also. I think a dainty band spooning it would be so sweet and a very lovely ring.

Nifergirl, congrats on your engagement. Looks like you will have a lovely set.

Nifergirl7997

Rough_Rock
Thanks Lumpkin! I look forward to the day he asks me!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results