shape
carat
color
clarity

4 carat portuguese oval violet spinel

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Love it. Spinels are so varied in their colors and personalities and so beautiful. Congrats, TL!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
great stone T_L, but I expect nothing less from you!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Imdanny|1290047242|2770852 said:
Love it. Spinels are so varied in their colors and personalities and so beautiful. Congrats, TL!

They ARE!! Thank you Danny.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VapidLapid|1290047257|2770853 said:
great stone T_L, but I expect nothing less from you!

Aww, thanks VL!

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
tourmaline_lover|1290046985|2770843 said:
Thanks Jstar

Aoife|1290037414|2770588 said:
Okay, seriously, TL, you and I have to have a spinel-buying party, because I have not managed to find even one gorgeous violet/blue spinel, and you are accumulating them like crazy.

So where are the photos of the other spinels you just bought, hmm? :?:

Well, I obtained a very beautiful precision cut lavender/pink spinel pear of 2.5 carats that I set in a rose gold setting with micropave all over the place, but I haven't shown in on PS yet. I'm also hoping to receive a nice size, vivid, very clean and well cut Mahenge shortly, and if it looks anything like the photos, well, I'm going to be very very very happy! Yes, I have been on a spinel feeding frenzy, haven't I?

Okay, just one photo of the new lavender pink, but you can't see the top of it!! :twisted:

What an incredible color! :o You're such a tease, only posting one photo!

I am hoping that you will give that its own thread, and that you'll do the same for the Mahenge when you get it!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
okay, one more just for you Aofie. I hope no one sees this but you and this thread goes off to PS oblivion.

TLspinellavenderpinkring.JPG

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
tourmaline_lover|1290094471|2771297 said:
okay, one more just for you Aofie. I hope no one sees this but you and this thread goes off to PS oblivion.

Shhh, it'll be our secret... :lol:

However, in reality, I don't think there's a chance of no one else noticing, because that is gorgeous. That is the most beautiful, delicate color, and I really love the setting. And, I've recently developed a "thing" for pears. So yes, you seriously need to give that one its own thread. :appl:

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
AHHHHHHHH! pretty!!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aofie,
Just got my new Mahenge, it's 1.77 cts, and is vivid. This photo is blurry, but it was taken in a cloudy room on a cloudy day in the worst lighting possible. I have to start a new thread on this one. It's clean and cut beautifully too, no windows. It's pretty red, at least to me. :cheeky: :love:

TLhothotspinel.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a drool worthy red Mahenge. You MUST start a new thread for that spinel. It needs mm stats too. :love:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
:o :love:

That is delectable! Definitely it needs a thread, and soon, too!

Can't wait.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results