shape
carat
color
clarity

4 Carat Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Ring

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
So very sorry for your loss. What a sweetheart Dixie sounds like. I know how hard it can be to lose a beloved family member.

Your ring is beautiful. I hope it helps your hurting heart by reminding you of the love and good times you and Dixie shared.

Hugs to you.

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Everyone!

A week ago today I had to help my sweet girl Dixie over the rainbow bridge. She was my first pet that was truly mine and I bought her as a single gal right before I purchased my first house. She passed at home and in my arms, the best I could do for her after all the years of joy she brought to me and my family. She was 17 years old - she has been with me my entire adult life. She was the best dog ever and could not have loved me more. She was such a gift and I will miss her forever. So I have been feeling blue and looking for a little pick me up. I found this little piece of art on Ruby Lane. A true antique art deco ring it is lovely and delicate in feel with a low profile. The Sapphire is original and synthetic with a little wear that I don't mind, its really not noticeable when on my hand - I could only hope to look this good when I'm 100! The halo is approximately one carat of european cut diamonds that sparkle like mad. Set in 18k white gold, it was meant to be as it was already in my hard to find 9.25 size.

Sorry for the double pictures - having trouble with the files - I'll try and fix it tomorrow
So very sorry for your loss. What a sweetheart Dixie sounds like. I know how hard it can be to lose a beloved family member.

Your ring is beautiful. I hope it helps your hurting heart by reminding you of the love and good times you and Dixie shared.

Hugs to you.

I have had a super busy day and just got a second to sit down and I just wanted to say that my heart was touched by all who have written such wonderful and kind sentiments- they are truly appreciated. Thank each and every one of you ❤️ You have all made my day brighter!

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about your pup. She sounds like such a sweetheart and I'm glad you have so many memories to treasure.

The ring is gorgeous. As a fellow member of the Size 9+ Club, I am thrilled for you about the finger coverage - that can be tricky to find.

MrsWooster

Rough_Rock
Seventeen years is a wonderful long life - what a joy to have had Dixie for so long.

Your ring is stunning - I love it! Art Deco is one of my favorites.

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everyone!

A week ago today I had to help my sweet girl Dixie over the rainbow bridge. She was my first pet that was truly mine and I bought her as a single gal right before I purchased my first house. She passed at home and in my arms, the best I could do for her after all the years of joy she brought to me and my family. She was 17 years old - she has been with me my entire adult life. She was the best dog ever and could not have loved me more. She was such a gift and I will miss her forever. So I have been feeling blue and looking for a little pick me up. I found this little piece of art on Ruby Lane. A true antique art deco ring it is lovely and delicate in feel with a low profile. The Sapphire is original and synthetic with a little wear that I don't mind, its really not noticeable when on my hand - I could only hope to look this good when I'm 100! The halo is approximately one carat of european cut diamonds that sparkle like mad. Set in 18k white gold, it was meant to be as it was already in my hard to find 9.25 size.

Sorry for the double pictures - having trouble with the files - I'll try and fix it tomorrow

I am so sorry for your loss

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry she's gone. :cry2: I know the pain of losing a beloved dog but your beautiful Dixie was so loved throughout her long life...lucky her, and lucky you for having found each other! How wonderful that you now have a ring to remember her by -- it's absolutely gorgeous!

I wish you peace and continued healing. xoxo.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about Dixie. I have lost 2 in the last year. It's so hard. She was a gorgeous girl and sounds like she was so lucky to have you.

The ring is just as gorgeous and hope that it brings you some comfort and that it's a nice reminder of her. I have remembrance jewels for my 2 cats that passed as well. They are simple pieces, but I wear them daily and it makes me feel like they're still close to me.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is beautiful.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so very sorry @oodlesofpoodles, what a grand old age your little Dixie was. Your ring is a lovely remembrance of your sweet little girl.

Mina-Lo

Shiny_Rock
Hi Everyone!

Hello @oodlesofpoodles,

I am so sorry for your loss. I am a fellow animal lover and I know how devastating it is losing a member of your fur family. The ring is beautiful and a wonderful memento of your beautiful Dixie xoxo

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results