carat
color
clarity

4 Carat Art Deco Sapphire and Diamond Ring

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi Everyone!

A week ago today I had to help my sweet girl Dixie over the rainbow bridge. She was my first pet that was truly mine and I bought her as a single gal right before I purchased my first house. She passed at home and in my arms, the best I could do for her after all the years of joy she brought to me and my family. She was 17 years old - she has been with me my entire adult life. She was the best dog ever and could not have loved me more. She was such a gift and I will miss her forever. So I have been feeling blue and looking for a little pick me up. I found this little piece of art on Ruby Lane. A true antique art deco ring it is lovely and delicate in feel with a low profile. The Sapphire is original and synthetic with a little wear that I don't mind, its really not noticeable when on my hand - I could only hope to look this good when I'm 100! The halo is approximately one carat of european cut diamonds that sparkle like mad. Set in 18k white gold, it was meant to be as it was already in my hard to find 9.25 size.

Sorry for the double pictures - having trouble with the files - I'll try and fix it tomorrow

Last edited:

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's a beautiful ring. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dixie.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Lovely tribute and sorry for your loss. Enjoy the beautiful ring.

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss of your beloved Dixie, she looks so precious. Thank you for sharing your special ring, it’s beautiful.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Run free and fast beautiful Dixie. Sending hugs.
stunning ring.

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my goodness she is so adorable. I am so sorry to hear about your loss but always grateful when we can be with our beloved pups when the time comes. Hopefully frolicking memories of her will keep you company.

And that ring to ToDieFor. The sapphire is a stunning color and that emerald bezel and those OECs WOW. Wear it in good health, Dixie would want her mama to take care of herself.

Also, this PSer won't complain if you wanna toss in a few more pictures

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to hear about Dixie...she's beautiful and love(s)(d) you unconditionally.

I second @CSpan's sentiments above...we will see them later when the time comes.

Ans yes, put me down as another PSer who'd love more pics of your Art Deco beauty...reminds me of Princess Di's, now Kate's ring.

Hugs to you...

Q

Queenie60

You ring is beautiful. And wishing Dixie eternal life in Doggy Heaven! I'm sorry for your loss.

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry about the loss of your beloved Dixie. What a wonderful way to honor her.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry for your loss but your little pick me up is lovely!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
is pretty and i am sure is a great way of remembering Dixie... ;-)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about Dixie. What a little cutie she was. Sending hugs.

You ring is beautiful & that colour is amazing! I hope you feel happiness each time you look at it & remember the good, sparkly times.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about your loss. Dixie is at Rainbow Bridge now playing with all our beloved furbabies who are there. Gentle (((hugs))). What a lovely piece to honor and remember her.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its a beautiful ring (love the blue color). Such a sweet reminder of your beloved pup! I'm sure you brought her great joy during her lifetime.

Iwanttosparkle

Shiny_Rock
I’m so sorry, your dog looked so sweet. Your ring is beautiful, I love the color. And you’re so right, if we could all look that way at 100!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Dixie! Many years ago, when we were first married, we had an apricot toy poodle named Dixie!

The ring is beautiful and a wonderful way to commemorate the love and memory of your dog!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing color!!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful touchstone, a reminder of a beautiful soul, and she will be with you forever. Wishing you comfort and peace.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring. So happy for you that you were able to have your sweet girl for so many years. What a gift that is. We have a Dixie that is 15. Every morning when I go to get him out of his kennel, I am worried that he won’t wake up. He is a little cranky and ornery now, but I am thankful to have him (most days).

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry she's gone. :cry2: I know the pain of losing a beloved dog but your beautiful Dixie was so loved throughout her long life...lucky her, and lucky you for having found each other! How wonderful that you now have a ring to remember her by -- it's absolutely gorgeous!

I wish you peace and continued healing. xoxo.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, @oodlesofpoodles.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your darling Dixie. I hope the warm memories overtake the grief as soon as possible.

Warm thoughts being sent your way.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss! It's a lovely ring.

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is flat out gorgeous!! What a nice way to remember Dixie. She sounds like such a precious little friend!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results