shape
carat
color
clarity

4.63 Moi et Toi!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
I just got finished ring pics from David Klass and I am just blown away! The design was inspired by elements of both Gem Gossip and Jewels By Grace's stunning Moi et Toi rings. I will hopefully have it tomorrow if I have not missed their fedex deadline. Eeekk!! Will post hand shots when I get it!

4.63 carats
2.41 O-P
2.22 Q-R
18k yellow gold
Size 5.25

_5981.jpeg

_5982.jpeg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yaaasssss

I love it!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! That's going to be massively delicious on your hand! :love: can't wait to see more pics!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Aaand he just sent me more. Ah!!!! :love: :love: :dance: :appl: his store lighting makes the faceting look much darker than it is. I promise lol

_5983.jpeg

_5984.jpeg

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is amazing!!!! I've been a fan of the inspiration rings and now I am a fan of yours. Can't wait to see hand shots!

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I :love: am OBSESSED with Moi et Toi rings! The 8-prong setting for each stone was a fantastic and beautiful choice! :appl: I can't wait to see your handshots! You must be dying from excitement right now!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lickout: Gorgeous! Can't wait for your hands shots! :love:

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my. I thought I didn't like moi et toi rings but this is just gorgeous :love: Can't wait to see your handshots!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I have always loved Moi et Toi rings (Grace's is stunning too) and here is another one amazing again. I hardly can wait more pics.!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
LadyMCh|1474511180|4079437 said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I :love: am OBSESSED with Moi et Toi rings! The 8-prong setting for each stone was a fantastic and beautiful choice! :appl: I can't wait to see your handshots! You must be dying from excitement right now!

Thank you LadyMCh! But let's be honest, nothing holds a candle to YOURS. Tradesies?? HA! Seriously yours is just a sweet sweet dream, I hope you are basking not in her rays of golden sun with glee!

Thank you all for the kids words, DK got it on to the UPS plane tonight so I will have it tomorrow morning. What is sleep?

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
And I just realized that I totally meant to post this in SMTB. Was so excited to show y'all that I clicked the wrong forum. Ive asked Admin to move it. Opps! :lol:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!!!!!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
It's here!!!!! I'm blinded but so in love. It's hard to capture just how beautiful it is, how comfortable and how gorgeous the yellow gold and delicate prongs are. Yes!!!! I also love the continuous "W" in the basket as my husband's name begins with W. So happy.

_5986.jpeg

_5987.jpeg

_5988.jpeg

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What buttery deliciousness!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: It looks amazing on you!!! More pics, more pics! :love: :dance:

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
A view of the W's in the basket. I can't believe how white these diamonds face. And I love that they are slightly different sizes. These were taken with my iPhone and we are leaving town but I'll take more with my fancy camera when we return! I may spam with more pics on vacation :dance:

_5995.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sunfish - seriously - can you pls start a thread on this ring in Show Me The Bling and also add it to the 'Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy' thread, which is one of the three permanent threads at the top of that page? This ring deserves it!!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Sure! I meant to put this thread in show me the bling, but goofed. I asked admin to move it so maybe they will. Otherwise I'm happy to start a new one! I just found the eye candy and engagement ring thread so I'll add it there once we leave on the road! Thanks for the kind words! I'm not getting much packing done!

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Sunfish|1474514988|4079458 said:
LadyMCh|1474511180|4079437 said:

Thank you LadyMCh! But let's be honest, nothing holds a candle to YOURS. Tradesies?? HA! Seriously yours is just a sweet sweet dream, I hope you are basking not in her rays of golden sun with glee!

Thank you all for the kids words, DK got it on to the UPS plane tonight so I will have it tomorrow morning. What is sleep?

Sunfish :wavey: Pssshhhh! There's no competition! They can be individually beautiful!

This ring :love: :love: :love: It's so sleek, classy, and HUGE!!! Your finger coverage is insane! I'm still going to be jealous you have a Toi et Moi! I mean, if a Toi et Moi is good enough for Jackie Kennedy, who wouldn't want one?!

AND you're headed off on vacation?! I hope you take some awesome vacation shots with your new bling! Enjoy the trip and your new, sparkly friend!!!

gregfisherman

Rough_Rock
Trade
Sunfish, the ring looks fabulous on your finger! The basket design is lovely and the difference in carat weight for the stones somehow adds to the beauty and uniqueness of it all. I have never been a big fan of moi et toi rings but I must say that this one compliments you wonderfully! Congratulations on your new bling!

Sunfish

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much!!

Well, vacation, more like a ten hour car trip for a family event haha but still, a weekend away. I'll take pics under the big oak trees!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...what could be better than one beautiful stone??? Two beautiful stones! Lovely :appl:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is beautiful!!! :love: :appl: Love the setting, too!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really beautiful.

I'd be very careful with it though.
It appears the two sides are not soldered together under the diamonds.
That means they are more likely to bend apart if stressed by one diamond snagging on something, like putting on a sweater, or putting your hand into a pocket.

If the two sides actually are soldered together, then ignore my comment.
I hesitated posting this concern, but felt that overall it's best you are aware.
I do think it is a stunning design.

screen_shot_2016-09-22_at_12.png

screen_shot_2016-09-22_at_0.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good eye, Kenny! I do hope the two heads are connected!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:-o :drool: :love: :appl:
Absolutely love this ring! I have no words.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Totally gorgeous and looks SOOO good on you! Like it's been on your hand forever! More pics!!!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! I am a huge fan of this style of ring and this is glorious!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Crazy beautiful! :appl: :love:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results