color
clarity

4.63 Moi et Toi!

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Oooh! That's beautiful!! :love: Enjoy!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring is absolutely stunning! I bet Danielle from Gem Gossip is jealous of your W galleries! Beautiful!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol at my comment that I thought I didn’t like moi et toi rings. I am obsessed now. This is just the most amazing ring @Sunfish, are you loving it still? Did you find a band that works with it?

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG I freakin LOVE this ring!!! :love: Congrats, it's absolutely stunning.

(I also have similar plans but with two lavender EC spinels... :dance:)

doobaokwei

Rough_Rock
Such an unique ring! It prompted me to look at all the beautiful setting by Moi et Toi. Congratulations! :appl:

householbrook

Rough_Rock
Trade
Wow your ring is absolutely stunning! I bet Danielle from Gem Gossip is jealous of your W galleries! Beautiful!
Hey yall, I've been in the trade for the past two years (householbrook on IG) so I don't pop over here much anymore. Yes, this ring was inspired by my friend Danielle's ring, and she loved it in real life - she posted about them on her page a few months ago. I have long since sold one of the diamonds and reset it with an old european cut amethyst but I still love the ring.
Lol at my comment that I thought I didn’t like moi et toi rings. I am obsessed now. This is just the most amazing ring @Sunfish, are you loving it still? Did you find a band that works with it?
I do still wear it a lot, and I have no issue stacking bands with it. I've been making them a lot lately so they really are gaining in popularity. Come chat with me on Instagram if you want to know more or want one of your own. I don't want to break any PS rules :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results