shape
carat
color
clarity

4.5ct 3 Row Baguette & RB Half Eternity New Upgrade

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
After much delay on what my next Finger Candy should be I opted for a safe bet and upgraded my 2.25ct RB & Baguette Half Eternity Band to this 4.5ct, Comparison pic below.

I'm glad I did too, I know these type of bands are too Blingy for some, which I totally understand but I love anything extra and this ring definitely is!

Graded F-G & VS-SI with some nice varied colours of Fluorescence too which is always a bonus to me!

Anyways I had to shamelessy share here :mrgreen:

InCollage_20230306_145319758.jpg
Screenshot_20230306_144428_Gallery.jpg
AirBrush_20230306143034.jpg AirBrush_20230306130054.jpg

AirBrush_20230304155826.jpg
20230226_214447.jpg

Last edited:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
OMG this is incredible, i cant imagine that sparkle in person!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it is very pretty!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
OMG this is incredible, i cant imagine that sparkle in person!

Thanks so much ! But If I'm being honest I had my heart set on an AVR one like your stunner in your Profile Pic , But budget wise I only had 6 to 7k max and I didn't want to go LGD on this purchase, not that I don't love and own Stunning LGD's I just really wanted mined diamonds...as to me this is quite a considered purchase and when I spoke with my jeweller here in the UK they were more than happy to upgrade it for me giving me what I purchased for the 2.25ct so it just made sense and I'm glad I did although I will be getting AVR, Eventually!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love a big wall of bling! This is amazing!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much ! But If I'm being honest I had my heart set on an AVR one like your stunner in your Profile Pic , But budget wise I only had 6 to 7k max and I didn't want to go LGD on this purchase, not that I don't love and own Stunning LGD's I just really wanted mined diamonds...as to me this is quite a considered purchase and when I spoke with my jeweller here in the UK they were more than happy to upgrade it for me giving me what I purchased for the 2.25ct so it just made sense and I'm glad I did although I will be getting AVR, Eventually!

Mine's lab grown ;)2 LOL!!! I really wanted that 'perfect' amazing facet pattern, I had been lusting over @diamondseeker2006 's diamond since the day I joined, and I just couldn't justify the price on mined. I have written a few posts on the lab grown forum about my feelings on mined vs lab. It's from Alex Parks ! I had been toying with ordering a lab from Jonathan, but Alex posted this on his instagram and I just grabbed it.

Enjoy your GORGEOUS band, baguettes are actually my favorite cut, since I was in my 20's, and I would love to eventually get a band like this!! Post as many pics as possible, i will enjoy them all!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous!! What a sparklebomb :kiss2: Looks beautiful on you, enjoy it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Beautiful band! You get the shimmer from the baguettes and the flashes from the rounds! Bet it is a real show stopper!!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Mine's lab grown ;)2 LOL!!! I really wanted that 'perfect' amazing facet pattern, I had been lusting over @diamondseeker2006 's diamond since the day I joined, and I just couldn't justify the price on mined. I have written a few posts on the lab grown forum about my feelings on mined vs lab. It's from Alex Parks ! I had been toying with ordering a lab from Jonathan, but Alex posted this on his instagram and I just grabbed it.

Enjoy your GORGEOUS band, baguettes are actually my favorite cut, since I was in my 20's, and I would love to eventually get a band like this!! Post as many pics as possible, i will enjoy them all!!

Ugh trust me to always have my foot in my mouth I honestly didn't mean any shade about LGDs I have a few myself they are a godsend for diamond addicts on a limited budget like me, I was just speaking personally I didn't really know anyone else did LGDs OECs to the standard of Johnathans your one looks absolutely spectacular...If I'd of seen that beaut I'd of probably got it too rather than this Band, Would you mind linking your OEC post I'd love to know the deetz of that stunner.

Baguettes are a favourite of mine too although I don't think I could have a stand alone band of Baguettes far too classy for me I need the vulgar sparkle that you get with RBs in conjunction with the Baguettes!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can’t beat a lovely wide blingy band, it’s fab!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh trust me to always have my foot in my mouth I honestly didn't mean any shade about LGDs I have a few myself they are a godsend for diamond addicts on a limited budget like me, I was just speaking personally I didn't really know anyone else did LGDs OECs to the standard of Johnathans your one looks absolutely spectacular...If I'd of seen that beaut I'd of probably got it too rather than this Band, Would you mind linking your OEC post I'd love to know the deetz of that stunner.

Baguettes are a favourite of mine too although I don't think I could have a stand alone band of Baguettes far too classy for me I need the vulgar sparkle that you get with RBs in conjunction with the Baguettes!

HAHAHA! OMG.... nooooooooo offence was taken whatsoever!!!! I saw NO shade!! I am SUPER confident and happy with my choice! I would go on a limb here and say *most* feel like you, pretty strongly that their e-ring be earth mined and prefer lab for a 'fun' piece and not for an 'heirloom' piece. Especially here, this is THE place to come to talk about heirloom quality pieces that are exactly as you said, expensive and high quality lifetime pieces!! So I completely and totally get where other people are coming from there, I seriously took no offense, I personally dont feel my diamond is 'less than', and even if others do, thats totally OK! i don't judge others for wanting earth mined or think "wow, what a waste of money, thats crazy!" just like i would hope someone doesnt judge me for preferring lab grown and thinking "well, i guess she got lab grown because she cant afford a mined" (i mean even if they do, thats ok, too i dont care if people think i cant afford it LOL) .... we all just like what we like and place value on different things. Long winded way of saying ... i wasnt offended.

And I LOVE the term you used "vulgar sparkle" - I LOVE IT!

hardwear

Rough_Rock
Wow! enjoy the sparkles! Ooohh and I love baguettes. I want a finger coverage baguette band as well...always on the lookout.

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
HAHAHA! OMG.... nooooooooo offence was taken whatsoever!!!! I saw NO shade!! I am SUPER confident and happy with my choice! I would go on a limb here and say *most* feel like you, pretty strongly that their e-ring be earth mined and prefer lab for a 'fun' piece and not for an 'heirloom' piece. Especially here, this is THE place to come to talk about heirloom quality pieces that are exactly as you said, expensive and high quality lifetime pieces!! So I completely and totally get where other people are coming from there, I seriously took no offense, I personally dont feel my diamond is 'less than', and even if others do, thats totally OK! i don't judge others for wanting earth mined or think "wow, what a waste of money, thats crazy!" just like i would hope someone doesnt judge me for preferring lab grown and thinking "well, i guess she got lab grown because she cant afford a mined" (i mean even if they do, thats ok, too i dont care if people think i cant afford it LOL) .... we all just like what we like and place value on different things. Long winded way of saying ... i wasnt offended.

And I LOVE the term you used "vulgar sparkle" - I LOVE IT!

Phew glad to hear, I totally concur with all your sentiments re LGDs you really hit the proverbial nail on the head !

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm having this Engraved tomorrow and I was thinking of having either "Put Me Back On You Daft B*tch" or "Insert Finger Here"

Which one do you think is best? Also apologies if the B word causes any offense but I am using it to describe myself and its pretty apt, I'll be hopefully sharing Pics later tomorrow of the engraving but I'd appreciate some input from a 3rd party especially if you have some funny engraving ideas!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maximum bling, and that box is stunning!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank-You all, I got it done today but
Sadly there wasn't enough room to engrave what I wanted otherwise it would've covered up the Hallmarks so I went with "Insert Finger Here"
Insert Finger Here.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank-You all, I got it done today but
Sadly there wasn't enough room to engrave what I wanted otherwise it would've covered up the Hallmarks so I went with "Insert Finger Here"
Insert Finger Here.jpg

this is the one I liked! Very cute!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After much delay on what my next Finger Candy should be I opted for a safe bet and upgraded my 2.25ct RB & Baguette Half Eternity Band to this 4.5ct, Comparison pic below.

I'm glad I did too, I know these type of bands are too Blingy for some, which I totally understand but I love anything extra and this ring definitely is!

Graded F-G & VS-SI with some nice varied colours of Fluorescence too which is always a bonus to me!

Anyways I had to shamelessy share here :mrgreen:

InCollage_20230306_145319758.jpg
Screenshot_20230306_144428_Gallery.jpg
AirBrush_20230306143034.jpg AirBrush_20230306130054.jpg

AirBrush_20230304155826.jpg
20230226_214447.jpg

Fluuuuuur escence !!! YAAAASSSS!!

I love your stack!!! The rounds with the emerals are a perfect contrast shapes! The finger coverage is amazing!!!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank-You so much, I feel like Fluorescence is often gave a bad wrap I personally love it especially when you see that beautiful blue hue in sunlight makes the diamond pop !

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this! Vulgar sparkle all the way!!!

Cosmetologist

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Haha thanks I'd love to make the term Vulgar Sparkle catch on especially on here!
Love this! Vulgar sparkle all the way!!!

Haha thanks I'd love to make the term Vulgar Sparkle catch on, Especially on here!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results