shape
carat
color
clarity

4.58ct Brown emerald cut setting - opinions needed please!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: 4.58ct Brown emerald cut setting - opinions needed pleas

Oww, I love that the center stone is set in warm gold (RG?). Beautiful detailing. This is such a gorgeous design. Your center stone looks amazing :love: :love: :love:

_5431.jpeg

_5432.jpeg

_5437.jpeg

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Your ring is STUNNING!!! :appl: Which traps (A, B or C) did you end up choosing for your ring? Whichever ones you used, they were the "right" choice! :love:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

CalmerPalmer|1470377213|4062698 said:
An update!

I've decided to ask Victor to do the Vine Trilogy setting and he has received the stone from Neil following the GIA grading. A special shout out to Neil for being super professional, responsive and helpful! Since I haven't actually seen the stone myself throughout this entire process, I'm relieved to be able to rely on his expert opinions and suggestions.

The GIA report came back Fancy Brown, without modifiers.

For the side stones, Victor sent me a candidate pair - I've put it against two other options. Since my finger size is 4.75 (really it's in the low 4s because I have a big knuckle lol), I'd like to keep the overall width of the stones in check, and the center diamond alone is around 8.8mm.

A side note on the width of the band - the thinnest possible width based on the tri-wire of the Vine is 2.6mm, which is what I'm leaning towards. I think this would impact the minimum outer length of the traps right?

Please let me know what you guys think?

Thank you!!

I'd also love to know which trapezoid option you and Victor chose! Your ring looks spectacular, and I definitely can't wait to see lots of photos in SMTB! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results